Sundown Audio

Good Amp's

ugpbmx

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=267-756

2 of these its not the most high quality but it will power 2 of those cvrs fully each

aight these look ok if i decide to do two amps ill give these some consideration thanks

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

damn that amp actualy looks perfect do u know if they are reliable

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

not pyle.. go with something good like sundown.

ive had two pyle amps when i was little a wanted the cheap stuff.. pass on it

but it would be good to know the coil configuration to know wat amp you need..edit i saw now

you could run that sundown at 1/2 ohm. since you have the electrical to back it up.

yea someone said the referb saz-1500 was a good idea any input on that

teamxa2-1.jpg

i have it, bigpimpin91 has it, works great for us, my dad is putting one in his 91 300zx for his 2 lvl 4 15s.... lol they are very good and built very strong, you need a good electrical to run it

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i have it, bigpimpin91 has it, works great for us, my dad is putting one in his 91 300zx for his 2 lvl 4 15s.... lol they are very good and built very strong, you need a good electrical to run it

yea it looks good. i have two optima red top batteries and i have a 200 amp and a 60 amp for alternators for right now

teamxa2-1.jpg

http://www.woofersetc.com/p6470/LA1099--Le...l-Amplifier.htm

im lookin around came across this under 200 and it looks pretty cool too

still not as good as sundown but cheaper and not nearly as bad as pyle

edit: i read a lil farther into the specs and its eems a bit sketchy on the ratings

Edited by BIGD502

http://www.woofersetc.com/p6470/LA1099--Le...l-Amplifier.htm

im lookin around came across this under 200 and it looks pretty cool too

still not as good as sundown but cheaper and not nearly as bad as pyle

nice yea this one looks much better, and has a better power rating. im looking to do just one so this one seems good. do you know if it is reliable or anything like that?

teamxa2-1.jpg

nice yea this one looks much better, and has a better power rating. im looking to do just one so this one seems good. do you know if it is reliable or anything like that?

at one point it says 75watts rms at 4 ohms but at one point it says 1100 watts maxx4 bridged???? so idk if they left a zero out or its a sketchy amp youll hafta check up on that

that legacy looks like a mids and highs amp to me... :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

that legacy looks like a mids and highs amp to me... :)

yea i was lookin into it theres not much about it and yea i think ur right i like the audiopipe amp a lot though

teamxa2-1.jpg