New 20's On Blazer(newer Pics)

They look good.. u dropped any? rub any?

nope no rubbing...being it was used when i got it idk if its still stock height, but i kinda dont want to drop it being i live in a county ass place and there are some shitty and bumpy roads around hurrr...

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

lol..i dont blame ya,, im at 3 in. of drop on my dubs,, 245/40 tire,, and i rub both frame and the fender lips.. its not cool when tires get this expensive

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

lol..i dont blame ya,, im at 3 in. of drop on my dubs,, 245/40 tire,, and i rub both frame and the fender lips.. its not cool when tires get this expensive

thats some info i will take into consideration..i mean i would drop it if i didnt live around here but like i said i think it looks fine where its at

Posted Image

here's how it looks from a distance

Posted Image

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

ive talkd to other 4x4 blazer guys (i got one) about lowerin it, and one guy said hes got 255/55/18s on some vette rims dropped 3/3 or 3/4 with no rub. Looked sick.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

i was looking at some 20's for my blazer and i was thinking tire that would go good for mine would be a 275,45,r20

i think those are right numbers

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

• 4 months later...

Archived