Ok, Round 3, Nremt Exam For Me Tomorrow!(UPDATE 7/14/09)

this congratulations serves two purposes.

that intense test you passed :)

and your super moderatorship :D

thats news to me lol but overall congrats man...

I agree with the other kasey lol have a beer for me man :drinks:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

THanks buddy. Next up is paramedic. That is where the money is at. Once im a paramedic, and land a position somewhere inside the Atlanta area, your looking @ around 75k a year. EMT in ATL is 40-50k

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

• 3 weeks later...

OK, just wanted to repost in here instead of making another thread. Being that I passed this test 2 weeks ago, i've been all over the ATL area and north looking for and applying for EMT I/ Advanced positions, and it looks like I found a job! YAAH!!!!! Searching the net for local ambulance houses next to my area, I found a company that says to apply only in person. I did the 3 SSS's real quick and drove me happy ass over there, and sure as shit, I got an interview on the spot. Went rather well, and was called in for a 2nd interview. This was last week BTW. During the second interview I filled out my W4 forms, uniform forms, shoe size etc..... I guess they wanted me! I just got a call now for me to report @ station#1 for orientation this friday @ 10am.... Looks like the medical field should end up being pretty stable for me, if I was able to land a job with in 2 weeks in this type of economy! Thanks everyone for your on going support.............SMD members are the best on the netzzzzz.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny