:( Just Got A Window Tint Ticket

Well me and a buddy were going into town to meeting up with some friends. On the way there we passed threw this small town. I was sitting at this stop sign and saw a sherrif or state patrol come around the corner. While he was making the corner he just stared at me the whole time.. As he passed i took my right and my friends like "your gona get pulled over" and sure enough here he comes. Cop pulled me over and was like "do you know why i pulled you over" I was like " i honestly have no clue." He goes on to tell me that my tint was WAY to dark and that my windshield was illegal.

Now i know he was right and everything its just if i remember reading the whole laws that window tint is a Secondary Offence meaning that they have to pull you over for something else prior to adding the tint to the ticket. So instead of giving me a warning or fix it ticket he gives me a citation saying "GO TO COURT" He went on and on about how my windows the way they are, are an obstruction of my view. No they are not!!! I have driven in front, aside, behind all types of law enforcement. None of them did nothing about it... up until this p.i.t.a cop. Ive also crossed 3 state lines without no issue

Truck: Blazer xtreme (white) 5% all around 28% on full windshield.

Sorry about my rant but i just had to say something.. So what are your guy's opinion of the situation. Sounds like he got me on a technicality. Should i just take it off get the ticket over with an then put it back on later or... discuss.

My opinion is that when one intentionally breaks the law, he/she should not complain when he/she gets caught. Thats not to say that we need to agree with every law out there, but the rules are the rules. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quit crying and pay that shit. i got 10 beat tickets and 7 window tint tickets, also 6 no seatbelt tickets, you dont hear me crying.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Damn, you need to get a new whip sounds to me like they know ya to well

nah i just gotta " modify every car i got to outrun the 5.0" - keak da sneak

if i got somethin fast i run.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

im not crying about the ticket...however it may seem that way.. i just thought it was messed up that i could go so long without nothing then this guy had to be the a$$hole.

with 28% on the front i have never had any issues seeing out day or night.

the thing that really got me is i was just expecting a warning or fix it ticket with a fine or something.. but all it said was "go to court" so i thought to myself... wtf is this meaning? prolly end up just going to court pleading guilty getting a fine and be done with it.

im not crying about the ticket...however it may seem that way.. i just thought it was messed up that i could go so long without nothing then this guy had to be the a$$hole.

Nothing messed up about it, you knew you were breaking the law...he was just doing his job.

with 28% on the front i have never had any issues seeing out day or night.

Is it legal to have your windshield tinted that dark? Nuff said.

the thing that really got me is i was just expecting a warning or fix it ticket with a fine or something.. but all it said was "go to court" so i thought to myself... wtf is this meaning? prolly end up just going to court pleading guilty getting a fine and be done with it.

Everytime you were in close proximity to a cop since you got the tint done, those were your warnings, you ignored them so that's on you.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

As much as I love tint, I would never get it because I live in a small town and the cops pull people over all the time. Minors, tint, rolling at stop sign, you name it. The only thing most people don't get pulled over for is a noise violation because you have to drive to the city to actually enforce it.

i Got one a couple weeks ago. Had my mechanic write down he striped it off. Took it to the court house and they said ok didnt even have to come look at the car. Still had to pay the seat belt but that was only 25$ instaed of 188$.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Archived