2 new vids - f#ckin around on the way home the other day

looks liek the same streets we were beatin fools up on.

love the head turn with the windows up..

you need to get a camera mount, a large hard drive camera, and just let it roll everytime u drive.

that way you dont miss anything..lol

then erase what you dont like.

good idea ray, lol then he can make the smd tv series lol

99 s10 4.3L

Big 3

220amp alt

Odyssey 1500

Odyssey 2150

Northstar NSB 75

Sundown Audio 3500D

Sundown Audio 125.2

3 Sundown Audio SA-12's

Alpine H/U

RF Power Comp set 6.5"

RF 3 sixty line driver

5.25 cubes @ 31hz

put steve in a bubble like on truman show.

Im sure there are people out there that want to watch steve brush his teeth, and wash his balls

Just saying

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

That lady looks like she is in need of a good http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif . I want to be stuck in between the hooptie and that hummer Ray built in traffic.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

put steve in a bubble like on truman show.

I want to watch steve brush his teeth, and wash his balls

Just saying

fixed :lol: :lol:

nice vids bro !!

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

shit is backed up pretty good when i get off work from over there around 230. not as bad as 330 though.

I worked in that area for 5years, and anytime before 5pm-530pm is a nightmare- 30mins to get over the overpass

whewwwww

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.