yes, wear a helmet. I used to have a pocket bike, one day the chain snapped and locked up the back wheel.. i flew over the top, slammed my head on the ground, and slide on my face about 20 or 30 ft. i had a crappy little brain bucket helmet, but it kept me from havin worse than a scrapped up face.

hope your friend gets better

• 4 weeks later...

thats good to hear man, hope he makes a full recovery.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

• 1 month later...

Glad your pal is getting better.

Im from the UK where it is illegal to ride a bike with no lid. When i went to the states for the first time(florida) i was literally gob smacked that no one was wearing a helmet, i slightly thought, ok fair enough if its a harley or something like that but i was seeing people riding proper sportsbikes with no lid, shorts and a t shirt!

is it legal to ride with no lid in all states?

Even over here near where i live theres quite a few bikers die each year- think small twisty roads with lots of un even surfaces- great for cars like evos and for bikes- not so good if you come off :(

Im from the UK where it is illegal to ride a bike with no lid. When i went to the states for the first time(florida) i was literally gob smacked that no one was wearing a helmet, i slightly thought, ok fair enough if its a harley or something like that but i was seeing people riding proper sportsbikes with no lid, shorts and a t shirt!

Even over here near where i live theres quite a few bikers die each year- think small twisty roads with lots of un even surfaces- great for cars like evos and for bikes- not so good if you come off :(

yeah some states its not mandatory to wear a helmet though I think it will eventually change to many people killing themselves I guess they like the wind in there hair asphalt in there skull

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

No, only certain states. My state has a helmet law. I get laughed at when me and my buddies take the four wheelers out and I'm the only one that wears a helmet, but I'll never ride without one. Helmets have saved my life twice so far. There's definatley no way I'd ride a sport bike on the road without one.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Just to add on the other end of spectrum..

My bro was riding his ATV a few years ago, goofing off, doing wheels and whatever, and not wearing a helmet.

He hit a tree and ended up with a concussion.

The doctors told us that if he had been wearing a helmet, it would have impaled his neck and snapped it.

So yeah, helmets not always safe.

But its more likely to be saved by a helmet than killed by one.

It's the same with seatbelts, there are few incidents that have/could have killed someone wearning one, but its still more likely to be saved by one killed by one.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

The stubborness of some people will never cease to amaze me. A coworker of mine, nickname "Lumpy", gave me shit one day for rollin to the site on my 450YFZ with a helmet (the jobsite was up the road from my house). The next day he didn't show up for work. Me an the boss just assumed he was in jail since he NEVER misses overtime saturdays. Well, apparently he was airlifted to Iowa City for a four wheeler accident. He was on his banshee with no helmet crusin up the road in top gear doing well over 70 and the bike locked on him. Both his parents and a bunch of his family witnessed as it pitched sideways and rolled with him still attached five or six times before it tossed him and took out two mailboxes on each side of the road. He was in a coma the rest of the summer (three months) and when he woke up he was supposed to have critical brain damage. He turned out no different, not that he was normal to begin with. To this day, he still refuses to wear a helmet because "Helmets are for pussies!" Stubborn dumbass. He has a 700 raptor now. He has a scar the size of my hand where no hair grows on his head, and he still won't wear a helmet. Wear your helmets, I know I will.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived