+10003 for wearing a helmet...hows your buddy BTW?

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

guy I went to school with was on the back of a bike it hit a ditch and he flew over the driver and in to a tree killing him instantlly the driver walked away.

I never ride with out a helemet I crashed once and saw what the helemet looked like and that sold me. my face and head would have been a mess

• 1 month later...

i have had so many friends fie or motorcycles. some with helmets some without, some it was there fault and some it was other people being careless. even have 2 friends that between them have a combined 2 legs.

this is my good friend. its his bike after its put back together but look at the tank and such. he had a helmet. someone driving with no license and insurance pulled in front of him and he hit the rxplorer doing 75mph. he had a helmet on. he hit the suv so hard his helmet literally came off and he died instantly

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's sometimes not enough just to wear a helmet... You have to wear the proper helmet for you...

Being in emergency services, I've seen countless accidents where helemts were worn, but worn incorrectly, so serious injury / death was the result...

It also depends on the circumstances of the accident as well... Some cases it doesnt matter if the person was wearing a helmet or not, the result will be the same... If you're going 85+ and hit something (deer, car, tree) the hemet isnt going to do much... (not saying your friend is a irresponsible rider...)

By the way, hows your buddy doing bro...?

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

It's sometimes not enough just to wear a helmet... You have to wear the proper helmet for you...

Being in emergency services, I've seen countless accidents where helemts were worn, but worn incorrectly, so serious injury / death was the result...

It also depends on the circumstances of the accident as well... Some cases it doesnt matter if the person was wearing a helmet or not, the result will be the same... If you're going 85+ and hit something (deer, car, tree) the hemet isnt going to do much... (not saying your friend is a irresponsible rider...)

By the way, hows your buddy doing bro...?

Hes doing good now he recovered really fast

Archived