4 sundown sa-12's, one jeep 2/23/11 30hz

Looks nice, I am digging the port for sure.

I bet you cant wait to hear this bish.. So are you using the Hifonics bxi2610d to power the 4 SA12's?

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Looks nice, I am digging the port for sure.

I bet you cant wait to hear this bish.. So are you using the Hifonics bxi2610d to power the 4 SA12's?

The port is hella nice! Dude I am dying like you don't even understand!!!!!!! Every time I stop at a light I turn around and look at it like "oh my... look at you sexy"

Thanks DJ!

Get your hid's fixed?

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Get your hid's fixed?

haha I just packed up the ballast a couple hours ago and I will ship it back tomorrow to get it replaced.

And yes I will be using the hifonics still. When I get some money I will replace it with an AQ 3500 or a saz-3000 if I can get my hands on a good price

I see you're from the Atlanta area, where did u get that 1 inch wood from??. Also, are the SA-12's your getting dual 4 ohms or dual 2 ohms, if they're dual 4 ohms you can only run them at 2 ohms or 1/2 ohms. Just asking

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

I see you're from the Atlanta area, where did u get that 1 inch wood from??. Also, are the SA-12's your getting dual 4 ohms or dual 2 ohms, if they're dual 4 ohms you can only run them at 2 ohms or 1/2 ohms. Just asking

Some lumber distributor in villa rica. dual 2's

Ok thanks, also the box looks sweet.

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

Archived