4 sundown sa-12's, one jeep 2/23/11 30hz

got a link to the vids my comp wont embed the pics :(

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

We need to meet up sometime and head over to American Radio so we can run up on the TL they have.

I am in Alpharetta. I am going to try and get an ATL meet together sometime in the spring. I'll let you know when it is going down.

Kevin

I tried to call them on friday but I suppose they changed their number due to the fact some asian picked up and I asked if it was american radio and they said "SAYA WAAAHHTTTT." rofl

I tried to call them on friday but I suppose they changed their number due to the fact some asian picked up and I asked if it was american radio and they said "SAYA WAAAHHTTTT." rofl

They may be holding off on the every/other friday thing till it gets warmer. You must have tried the wrong number lol. I call them up every once in awhile. Cool place to hang out, prices are just kinda up there. All they do is swear by memphis which gets annoying, but I don't have any problem buying specialty items from them.

I am going to head up there next time I am in town so they can turn the knobs on my active front end.

They may be holding off on the every/other friday thing till it gets warmer. You must have tried the wrong number lol. I call them up every once in awhile. Cool place to hang out, prices are just kinda up there. All they do is swear by memphis which gets annoying, but I don't have any problem buying specialty items from them.

I am going to head up there next time I am in town so they can turn the knobs on my active front end.

The number I have is 678-297-3000

Archived