4 sundown sa-12's, one jeep 2/23/11 30hz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just wondering why does your jeep idle at 13.0-13.5 with stock alt and with the upgraded my friends idles at 14.4 with no big 3 or upgrades once so ever? looks to be working well when rev'd tho. May want to look into a mla module or something to get more power. Everything looks great and good job!!

im assuming everythings charged.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Looks like a single baffle w/ minimal bracing on a high powered/heavy subwoofer?? I hope I'm seeing things or just missed something.

You said u did a 141.9 w/ your current setup correct?? With a different box design, better built enclosure, etc you could/should see a 145+ out of that setup without question. I'm not trying to knock your setup or anything, just trying to help a fellow basshead get louder that's all.

Your setup has tons of potential, you just need a little guidance on how to maximize what you're running.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Looks like a single baffle w/ minimal bracing on a high powered/heavy subwoofer?? I hope I'm seeing things or just missed something.

You said u did a 141.9 w/ your current setup correct?? With a different box design, better built enclosure, etc you could/should see a 145+ out of that setup without question. I'm not trying to knock your setup or anything, just trying to help a fellow basshead get louder that's all.

Your setup has tons of potential, you just need a little guidance on how to maximize what you're running.

it was also tuned at 32hz ad I had not tuned my amp much or even had a good song to play. If I tuned it higher I would do better. Single baffle two supports and glassed on the inside. Could have been built better but its aight And I cant afford to redo it! broke lol. Battery is charging right now out back, and the car was hot anyway, in the morning I sit 14.2 ish sometimes 14.4

it was also tuned at 32hz ad I had not tuned my amp much or even had a good song to play. If I tuned it higher I would do better. Single baffle two supports and glassed on the inside. Could have been built better but its aight And I cant afford to redo it! broke lol. Battery is charging right now out back, and the car was hot anyway, in the morning I sit 14.2 ish sometimes 14.4

my past expierence lose the yellow top and get kinetik hc1800 or 2000 and mla module u should be way higher voltage..every morning when i start my truck it hits about 16 volts and during the day bout 14.4

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

Archived