she's your girlfriend you dont own her, even if you was married, you dont own her, she at least came to you and said something, she didnt try and hide anything.

if you cant trust her to go out without you and have fun you have issues dude.

yeah, bro...she should go...and you should go do something with your buddies....a concert is not a place that she would throw away a good 2 year relationship.

I mean if something was going to happen it could happen anywhere... Like the night before your junior prom after u been dating for 2 years and you walk in on it....oh wait that might just be me...HA HA HA...

she goes, you go out, everyone has a good time.

just dont sit at home calling every so often.

and depending on the seat will depend on how wild it can get.. right in front of the stage there are always idiots that want to start throwing fists, elbows, feet, and whatnots.....but usually people will take care of other people for the most part. other than that no worries at all...now if it was inflames, Korn, Mansion, Demu...might get a bit wild

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

I've learned if she's gonna cheat she's gonna cheat and nothing you're going to do is going to stop that.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

I dont see what the question is. Why should she, who im assuming is a grown woman, need permission from you. She is her own person dude. If you cant trust her at a concert where can you trust her.

You arent her keeper, I would be pissed if a girlfriend told me I couldnt go to a concert with a co-worker. Im assuming the co-worker is a guy and thats what you dont trust about it.

Im assuming the co-worker is a guy and thats what you dont trust about it.

Ha Ha Ha...got tired of reading the replies....I did....the co-worker is another gal..

but either way doesnt really matter

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

yeah, bro...she should go...and you should go do something with your buddies....a concert is not a place that she would throw away a good 2 year relationship.

I mean if something was going to happen it could happen anywhere... Like the night before your junior prom after u been dating for 2 years and you walk in on it....oh wait that might just be me...HA HA HA...

she goes, you go out, everyone has a good time.

just dont sit at home calling every so often.

and depending on the seat will depend on how wild it can get.. right in front of the stage there are always idiots that want to start throwing fists, elbows, feet, and whatnots.....but usually people will take care of other people for the most part. other than that no worries at all...now if it was inflames, Korn, Mansion, Demu...might get a bit wild

great advice dude thanks!! this is wat i needed to hear and for the other ppl that commented i know i dont own her but i guess you really cant put ur self in my shoes or me put urself in ur shoes, cant get into details of things in da past but what dis dude said is so true, and like someone said trust is da foundation in da relationship so i guess dat foundation fell apart a while ago but if i really want to take it to the next step i have to trust her completly not 50% or 89% but 100%! the past is da past its hard to forget but if i keep bringin it bak im gonna lose out in a great girl!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!