1999 chevy Tahoe build. Lots of videos added. and 150+db at 35hz!

What was that in the box that you got with your Rhino Alt?

I am getting one in 2 weeks :)

I love DD.

Great job I love that box.

Thanks! :give_rose:

What was that in the box that you got with your Rhino Alt?

I am getting one in 2 weeks :)

A external voltage regulator. I can adjust my voltage from ruffly 13.4volt all the way up to 21 volts if need be by a turn of a knob which is conveiently located in my dash. No need for a MLA module :)

yea, id figure it generate more view/replies but I was wrong.

from my point of view like slapuhho's lately I would much rather see something else.

how many times can you see a DC sub before it gets old?

plus I am getting pretty interested in some DD products.

first up is mids and highs :D

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

• 2 months later...

Dont really got any updates, but I thought Id bump this with some videos..

Burp at 35hz agiants my buddys walled jeep, without my 250amp mechman alternator and a Digital Designs Z2 LV ran at 3 ohms....

After the dbdrag show flexing a long roll of windows again with a stock alt and a DD Z2LV at 3 ohms.

A 35hz test burp with my mechman alternator and 2 spl dynamic ext-3000d strapped at 1.5ohms

Me beating my buddy by .9db in bassrace with a stock alternator and the 2 spl dynamics strapped at 1.5ohms

Me losing to my boy Hughes at the same event. But the black yukon had 3 18inch mayhems walled with 3 crunch groundpounder 3000s and 8 kinetik 16volt batterys and a good 6+runs of 0gauge from his 3 dc power alternators. I had a amp kick protect due to low voltage from a stock alt, and not having enough time between elimenations to charge my 2 d3100s back up.

And just some random videos. with both spl dynamic ext-3000d's strapped at 1.5 ohms, and my 250amp mechman alt

Stereo walkthru

My boss at the shop was on the riding lawn mower, and the other installer and I thought it be funny to scare him. I origional planned to drive behind him and burp it @ 35hz, but he turned to quick so I had to get go in front of him when he was looking at his ipod changing songs.

Current scores at a 35hz burp

150.2db - 150.5db @ 35hz Db Drag legal SuperStreet 1-2 (mic on window, all doors windows closed)

149.1db Bassrace 30second average (best run yet with a perfect start)

151.8db @ 35hz Usaci SPL Modified 2001-4000 (mic in kick panel, driver door open)

161.1db @ 32hz Usaci Port Wars (mic in box port)

all done in a non walled, full size suv with 6000wrms @ 35hertz, with 1 250amp mechman alternator, 2 batteries, and 4 gauge power wire...

Archived