its hard to find but if you look long enough im sure you can find something nice for that price. if you're talking brand new.. you're looking at least $350 for a touchscreen headunit. its you can check dealercostcaraudio.com/ ... ive never used it but there are some good prices on there... also check sonicelectronix.com/ or onlinecarstereo.com/ ive used both of those and the service is really shitty and shipping takes half a decade... some guys may have different opinions about the sites.. but thats going to be your best bet when it comes to finding a touchscreen headunit cheap.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

its hard to find but if you look long enough im sure you can find something nice for that price. if you're talking brand new.. you're looking at least $350 for a touchscreen headunit. its you can check dealercostcaraudio.com/ ... ive never used it but there are some good prices on there... also check sonicelectronix.com/ or onlinecarstereo.com/ ive used both of those and the service is really shitty and shipping takes half a decade... some guys may have different opinions about the sites.. but thats going to be your best bet when it comes to finding a touchscreen headunit cheap.

Haha alright, thanks a ton man! but why would I buy from sonic and onlinecarstereo if they suck???

power acoustic is ok not the best but it is reliable. the sound is pretty decent and i never had anyproblems playing stuff on it. it would play dvd's that my home players wouldn't! i had thier 3"screen in my truck for about a year and half befor i found a jvc 7 touch screen for 300 on ebay. if your'e just looking for something decent and not trying to win any comps, id say that is a decent brand to have. but keep checkin ebay dude sometimes you get really lucky.

You probably should take a look at this one:

http://www3.shopping.com/xPO-Lanzar-SDBT75...-Lanzar-SDBT75N

We haven't had any problems from these decks at all. They are pretty decent with features like Bluetooth, MP3, etc.

But like the man said it's tough finding a new, warrantied touchscreen for that price range.

lol :01nocomment8so:

Ohhh no who let power acoustik make a touch screen?

I used to have one of these for 2 years and only got rid of it because of the lack of Navigation and got my AVIC but it was a fantastic product and is a few years old so you can pick it up right around 250:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AVH-P5700DVD-6-5-in-In...93%3A1|294%3A50

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?