Death Penalty flex... in a regular cab

Just a short video of what this little sub can do.. I just reconed it and it's barely even broken in yet, but it pounds like no other.. The box is roughly 2.5 cubes with a 6 inch aero tuned to 34 hz.. Amp is a powerbass ASA 1500.1 and the sub is of course a 12 inch DP d2..

I'm going to get it metered this friday, so i'll post results after i get back from the comp hopefully..

On a side note, me new camera (sony cybershot W290) does very well at not distorting, but just because you can't really hear the bass at all, i'm thinking i'm hitting close to a 141 or 142.. we'll know friday i gues.. haha. On to the vid..

And p.s. watch in HD for full effect..

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Miles

Here's a little overview of the system in the truck incase you guys don't already know.. And this is in a 99 Dodge ram 1500

Sub is in the back ground.

P2050788.jpg

Azz shot.. If you look through the basket you can see the reason i had to recone it.. haha..

P5060966.jpg

My DP compared to an Omega 18.. The DP is actually heavier than the Omega, and it's only a 12..:crazy:

P5221041.jpg

And a pic of it in the truck...

P2050791.jpg

clean build dude, congrats, vid is sick, keep 'em comin

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

that enclosure is very nice looking

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz