Second Skin Audio

Best Sub for the Price?

The Fi site, what does the BP power do?

Quoted from 'tech' section in site

Bp Power - This option adds a machined aluminum compression plug to the pole which helps channel all of the air under the dustcap around the coil for better cooling. To aid with this increased airflow we also add 6 axial cooling channels in the top plate. Along with increased thermal capacity comes the addition of an extra spider and a changed spider pack. All of these features increase power handling from 200-500 Watts depending on the application. 

EDIT: So basically it allows the sub to handle more power by improving the cooling.

Too many projects, too little time...

There is no problem using mainstream stuff, the difference between you and the kid down the street with the same subs, is that you will have a custom box, he will have pre-fab, you will have a clean looking install, his amp will be sliding around the trunk, at the end of the day you are hitting 140's he is hitting 130's, and your both using the same equipment.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I see. well would you recommend it? If I get Fi, I'm getting the Q

'My opinion is kinda moot since I have never used a Fi product but personally I would get it. Who can argue with more power handling?

Too many projects, too little time...

There is no problem using mainstream stuff, the difference between you and the kid down the street with the same subs, is that you will have a custom box, he will have pre-fab, you will have a clean looking install, his amp will be sliding around the trunk, at the end of the day you are hitting 140's he is hitting 130's, and your both using the same equipment.

are ppl that retarded? lol ( the bold part )

sorry last post, will stop spamming it up.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

'My opinion is kinda moot since I have never used a Fi product but personally I would get it. Who can argue with more power handling?

Haha yeah man, very ture. I like how FI offers all the customizations to the sub. Plus that Isn't a terrible price at all considering thats how much I was going to pay for 2 Type r's which I don't even know if they would get as much bang out of it.

Whats the price range for 2x DC lvl 4 15s?

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

Whats the price range for 2x DC lvl 4 15s?

You would have to PM rusty, it depends on where you live.

You could also email him at >>> [email protected] <<<

And to SocoJoe, I have seen it

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

DC Level 4 12/15

[email protected]

or PM: WCA_Rusty on the Forum

-Drew

this

x2 DC's are very good and Rusty is a great guy with awesome customer service.

x3 lol

Satisfied customer here. thanks drew :P

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Archived