Haydog17 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 Hey everybody, I'm looking to buy subs fairly soon and looking at the Type R's by alpine. I thought to myself and I still want a trunk so I'm thinking just to get one nice 12 or 15. Does anyone know of any good 12 or 15's that is a reliable brand, around 1000 rms, and cost is roughly 250 dollars or so? If anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it. Haydog
Haydog17 Posted July 2, 2009 Author Report Posted July 2, 2009 Is that 250Ea?I'm looking just to buy 1 so yeah I guess 250 ea
BigPimpin91 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 Is that 250Ea?If that's each, I really recommend AudioQue HDC3's. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Noobtastic14 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 DC Level 4 12/15 [email protected] or PM: WCA_Rusty on the Forum -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
micahmye Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 x2 DC's are very good and Rusty is a great guy with awesome customer service. "The Pimp Van" Build "The Pimp Van" Rebuild Youtube Photobucket Feedback For Sale
micahmye Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 x2 DC's are very good and Rusty is a great guy with awesome customer service. "The Pimp Van" Build "The Pimp Van" Rebuild Youtube Photobucket Feedback For Sale
Haydog17 Posted July 2, 2009 Author Report Posted July 2, 2009 x2 DC's are very good and Rusty is a great guy with awesome customer service.haha, exactly why I just pmed him
BigPimpin91 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 DC's are great too. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.