Its the 4th. What are you doing?

Whats everyone got on the agenda? I know here in VA 95 is retarded packed. Me im just going to a local state park and cook out and use a pool pass from three years ago that hasnt expired.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holding a BBQ just with the common hot dogs, burgers, and thinking some kabobs.

Lots of fireworks, and a couple 24packs

My neighbor has like 30+ people coming over, and us about 20, so we usually have a pretty good show out here

My neighbor celebrates his sons bday along with the 4th, so they are renting jump house, water slide, and some other outrageous thing... lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

holding a BBQ just with the common hot dogs, burgers, and thinking some kabobs.

Lots of fireworks, and a couple 24packs

My neighbor has like 30+ people coming over, and us about 20, so we usually have a pretty good show out here

My neighbor celebrates his sons bday along with the 4th, so they are renting jump house, water slide, and some other outrageous thing... lol

That sounds like a whole lotta drunken fun....fireworks, beer and a JUMP HOUSE...woooooooooo

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

sopposivly the water slide can take 300lbs, I might try it!

lol 310lbs here <<<<<

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sopposivly the water slide can take 300lbs, I might try it!

lol 310lbs here <<<<<

lol, im 307....... hey its like good stereo equip....UNDERATED LOL

d(-__-)b

the usual stuff...

I might even play sounds of fireworks going off really loud in mt ride :) bet explosions sound good...

the usual stuff...

I might even play sounds of fireworks going off really loud in mt ride :) bet explosions sound good...

nice

d(-__-)b

To be honest I am at the age now where the kids are old enough that they want to hang around there friends now.. so I prefer to just work so people with younger kids can take them to fireworks. I have seen them enough besides my neighbor lights off fireworks all year round.