Pictures From Spring Break Nationals (updated)

ChevyBoy

so i just got back from sbn. boy is it bad ass. and yes, jackhammers dont hit as hard as you think! the had 2 in an ext and 1 in a h2. the 2 in the ext had about 4 more 10's (you can see the pix) and it sounded about as loud as they would get. all show and no go on the jackoffs. fosgate had the escalade up and running with the t15kw. looked good as hell!! and the new woofers look sooooo sexy in person. hmmm what else. anyone ever hear of a guy named big mike from fl? has 16 12" BTL's? i believe they were btl's. in an astro van on some older model kicker 2500s. most people that went to go sit in it got right out. i loved every second of it. i got a vid of my friend in it too if anyone wants to see that.

and btw. if anyone wants more/better pics of any specific cars. lemme know. ill be there the next 2 days too so just shoot me a pm of let me know in this post.

time for some pix now......

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

WOW.... Every single one of those rides IS INSANE. I didnt even see one that i didnt like. Great pics and i wish i could have been there.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)