1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

damn....damn lol

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

ok got a few more pics and a real short vid with the biggest pos camera ever lol

Posted Image

small amp that shuts off very quickly. will be getting new one sometime this week.

Posted Image

Posted Image

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

i had a good a better amp in there but it was my buddies and he needed it back. this one has about 900 watts max lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

dam bro looks like it slaps. ill get a video up tonight after work

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Did you get the truck back together looking as good as before the wreck? These old ford trucks and parts are hard to come by. The old man next door to me has a 1979 F-100 with 4937 miles. It is cool! Still has the original tires.

I love the Fords!

Nice build ...by the way!

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp

Did you get the truck back together looking as good as before the wreck? These old ford trucks and parts are hard to come by. The old man next door to me has a 1979 F-100 with 4937 miles. It is cool! Still has the original tires.

I love the Fords!

Nice build ...by the way!

thanks brother. and yea ill get a pic i just have to do some body work on the fender and some other spots i had finally gotten a hood a few weeks ago, ill get a pic now

teamxa2-1.jpg

dam bro looks like it slaps. ill get a video up tonight after work

yea i had a better amp in there but my buddy needed it back, so i know for a fact it hits twice as hard with a good amp. and yea id like to see some more vids of ur setup

teamxa2-1.jpg

very nice build... question for ya... could you list or PM me the total cost and where you got the seal for the cut out? my brother in law has the same truck and was talking about cutting the back of the cab... :)

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived