1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

still a ford #ijs lol =D

lol yea its still a ford that is louder than your minivan haha

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

You will get it soon, no doubt. Tweak here and there and you got it!

o yea for sure man. ive done a few things that i can tell have helped. we will see here soon. I just havent had time to put it on the TL.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

still a ford #ijs lol =D

thats why its still together... he would have scrapped a POS gm by now... :shrug: .

haha, a truck is a truck. this one just happens to be a ford

teamxa2-1.jpg

ok I am still gaining on the score. I am only adjusting the gains and subsonic to up the score so far. slowly upping them but still have a little more I can go. I still have to seal the box to the bed and and do the cabin port.

149.83 at 35hz :) getting there

closer.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

I bet with those two adjustments the score will increase and possibly the peak will go up.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I bet with those two adjustments the score will increase and possibly the peak will go up.

well with the cabin port i am trying to bring the peak down a hair or stay the same. and I know by sealing it I will gain. we will see. im loving the 35hz peak right now though lol.

also these scores are sealed on the dash

teamxa2-1.jpg

ok so i sealed the box up to the truck today, nice and air tight.

got the 150! :)

still no loading wall

WP_000382-1.jpg

150.12 at 35 hz, sealed on the dash legal.

WP_000383.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

did a couple demos today. got a video to put up in a little, just waiting on youtube.

teamxa2-1.jpg

still a ford #ijs lol =D

thats why its still together... he would have scrapped a POS gm by now... :shrug: .

so hows the weather there in backwardsville?

Nice scores there OP!!

thanks bro, havent seen you on here in a few. i have a video to post up right now :drink40:

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived