1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

what engine is that? 351? or a big block? im on mobile cant get a good enough look at it

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

what engine is that? 351? or a big block? im on mobile cant get a good enough look at it

its a ford 460 big block. its actually a 482, bored 60 over and shaved 20 thousandths. there is so much work into the engine and trans alone lol.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

thought so! very nice! my dads building a 557 for our mud truck i cant wait! love for big blocks! wicked system to dude! very nice over all

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

thought so! very nice! my dads building a 557 for our mud truck i cant wait! love for big blocks! wicked system to dude! very nice over all

hell yea bro thats sick. this used to b my daily for about 6 years lol. thanks for the kind words.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

ok I wil be doing some work on the truck withing a few weeks for spring break nationals in daytona. the to do list is weld the roof back together and do some body work, repaint the whole truck flat black again, do some tweaking with the audio and try to get the 152 at 32hz out of it, and make sure it will make it to daytona. sub it up fools.

teamxa2-1.jpg

o and also my almost 2 year old carion eq crapped out so ill have to search for a replacement.

teamxa2-1.jpg

F O R D lol! Naw I can't say nothin now I don't even own American made 0_o lol! Get to work!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

F O R D lol! Naw I can't say nothin now I don't even own American made 0_o lol! Get to work!

lol im on it fool

teamxa2-1.jpg

• 3 months later...

i remember reading the start of this thread ages ago but ive just got myself a 77 F100 so i thought id go through it again, its come a long way! the roof tearing is epic lol well done

i noticed you have an aftermarket speedo in yours, is it hooked stright up to the factory speedo cable or did you get some kind of adapter for it? i want to put one in mine but not sure how

vandersexx-1.jpgdeafaz-1.jpg

^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^

Australia-03-june.gif

• 3 weeks later...

i remember reading the start of this thread ages ago but ive just got myself a 77 F100 so i thought id go through it again, its come a long way! the roof tearing is epic lol well done

i noticed you have an aftermarket speedo in yours, is it hooked stright up to the factory speedo cable or did you get some kind of adapter for it? i want to put one in mine but not sure how

lol yea Ive been working on the truck for quite a long time now. right now it is in hibernation. I just ordered the spedo and cable to mate up with my trans from summit. I believe you can also get everything directly from autometer. Mine are the phantom series. Im in the process of buying a home so I just have it parked in my back yard under a mac truck car port safe away from the elements. I drive and demo it every once in a while. Work will continue on this build when im in my new home. you can quote me on that.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived