1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

very nice build... question for ya... could you list or PM me the total cost and where you got the seal for the cut out? my brother in law has the same truck and was talking about cutting the back of the cab... :)

alright here you go

some wood screws=6.00

two sheets of MDF=50.00

four quarts of resin=60.00

some fiberglass mat=6.00

accordion boot. i got mine from a local place called truck city, for about 8.00 per foot

some silicon weather seal in a tube=6.00

i just used a grinder with a cutoff wheel to cut the hole out, it was pretty easy to say the least. i went around and asked the local shops for a price on doing the blow through and the cheapest was 1400. so i went ahead and did it myself. and i fuckin whams!

anything else?

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Boo This Truck Is Wack =\ Heard It En It Sux The Lac Walk All Ova It

J/K!!! With That Other Amp You Where Just Killin It LoL, Cant Wait To Hear It On The New One!!!

This Truck Is Just Wammin Makes Me Wanna Park My Lac Till I Get My Rebuild Done LoL!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

lol yea its weak as fuck right now with that tiny amp lol. i gotta get somthin asap. when u get the 2 3000ap's ima be in trouble

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

lol yea its weak as fuck right now with that tiny amp lol. i gotta get somthin asap. when u get the 2 3000ap's ima be in trouble

LoL Yes You Are, But I Gotta Get New Subs And Everything So You Got A Little Time =D LoL!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

lol, well tomorrow i gotta go put some new tires on that i got today then go hit up some pawn shops and look for an amp, then ill put up a real mans video lol

teamxa2-1.jpg

Value Pawn %30 off all use car audio! I didnt see anything that i liked last time i went but u never kno they might got some new stuff out there! I love the deal i got on my 1500 lol they wanted $400 ended up paying $260

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

yea thats were robert got that profile cali amp for 150!!! i was like dam i gotta at least look u know

teamxa2-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well the the audio is all done here are some pictures of the finished product

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

teamxa2-1.jpg

dam dude looks sweet!

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Archived