1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

dam man looks like those things are slapping that truck up. i still dont have my amps back yet =[ but they should be shipped today from db-r.

damn that sucks. yea when you get them back post some vids up bro

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

good god a $600 ticket what were you doing 100 in a 50??

[/quote/]

the marshal put passing in the opposite lane without headlights on, running multiple stop signs, and doing donuts in lows parking lot. lmfao

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

welcome to Palm Bay FL. Home of the PBPD. Worst police force i've ever witnessed.

AINT THAT THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I NEVER HAD ONE PROBLEM IN MELBOURNE!!!! =D

Fuck Ass Palm Bay Is Fuckin Up My Brothers Life Right Now!!! Its Horrible!!! Got Him Kicked Out Of School En Everything!!!

good god a $600 ticket what were you doing 100 in a 50??

the marshal put passing in the opposite lane without headlights on, running multiple stop signs, and doing donuts in lows parking lot. lmfao

LMFAO!!! Tlking About Me =D!!!

All Fuck Shit Man Fo Real!!!! He just wrote me enough tickets to suspend my licences, but im fighting em all!!!

BTW The 20-29 Over One Is B.s Also =D LoL I Was Behind A SCHOOL BUSS!!!!

5vopee.jpg

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

well i was ridin by one of the lcoal skateparks today and happened to see this f100 chillin there and thought it was pretty familiar..

got a demo today that shit was wickedd

DC FTW

lol thanks bro

teamxa2-1.jpg

Turned out nice, I love those body style Fords!

thanks a lot. yea thats why i didn't get rid of it after the accident. soon it will be back to 100%, but for now its good lol.

teamxa2-1.jpg

FIX OR REPAIR DAILY

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! =D LoL!!!

J.k But Yah It Looks Like A Fucking Tank LoL!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Archived