1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

u got a link to the specs of those subs? i think i mite be able to help you out...

well the only site i would be able to think of would be the audiobahn site

its audiobahn.com.au, go to products thw click the sub pic, and they are the flame compression subs the 15's

thanks bro

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

theres an online one... by RE heres the link.. RE Box Calc... it works.. but if ur gna do a blow thru then it will be a lil different...

i checked the site for your audiobahns...unfortunately im looking for T/S parameters for your subs and they arnt on the site... u got the manual for the subs?

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

theres an online one... by RE heres the link.. RE Box Calc... it works.. but if ur gna do a blow thru then it will be a lil different...

i checked the site for your audiobahns...unfortunately im looking for T/S parameters for your subs and they arnt on the site... u got the manual for the subs?

alright thanks. and no i don't have the manual i bought them from some one and they lost it. ill try to find a a manual on the Internet or something thanks

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

8 cubes @ 34 with 120 sq in port would do quite well from 28-60. PM me if u need measurments

A New Begining Starting Over

2003 F-150 extended Cab

Head unit: Pioneer 880

Speakers: JBL 6.5 comps and 8's in doors

Amp: JBL 100x4 & JBL GTO700.1

Sub Amp: ?

Subs: Possible 4 SX 15's or 2 SX 18's

Box:18-20 sq ft @ 30

Batts: Still Need

alt: mechman still to order

Wire: Lots of 1/0

need some help buy someone who has done a blowthrough, or knows someone with one.

thanks

teamxa2-1.jpg

need the max deminsion for the bed of ur truck and how big a hole your planning on cutting.

A New Begining Starting Over

2003 F-150 extended Cab

Head unit: Pioneer 880

Speakers: JBL 6.5 comps and 8's in doors

Amp: JBL 100x4 & JBL GTO700.1

Sub Amp: ?

Subs: Possible 4 SX 15's or 2 SX 18's

Box:18-20 sq ft @ 30

Batts: Still Need

alt: mechman still to order

Wire: Lots of 1/0

Thats going to beat for sure. What do you plan on mids and do you have mult. batts. Love blow throughs small cabin with 15's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived