Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Some head units, like my clarion vrx765vd, have there wires bundled up like that already on there harnesses so I do not see why not. It is really a matter of personal preference, I have always used electrical tape to bundle it up like factory wiring that way I can easily take it apart again if need be. Also electrical tape is not that good for long term installations because sometimes it can get old and gooey instead of sticking to the wires like brand new. I switch head units often so that is why I use the electrical tape. I guess it would be cheaper to use wire ties but I like the electrical tape cuz it covers the wires completely, call me obsessive compulsive or whatever but subconsiously I know the wires are visible behind the dash.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg
Posted

I think it will be okay, I am sure it will look clean as heck, just make sure in case anything goes wrong with the wiring you can always take it out and get to them easy.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...