Well here it goes, I finished my first year at a local college in may. My plan was to go there a year to get my credits in classes that I really don't like so much like math, English, psychology, public speaking, and transfer to a university to finish up my bachelors degree. I did that and saved a ton of money in the processes versus a major university. So I applied at Akron university, got accepted, scheduled orientation, about to sign my housing contract and find out I can't get any loans whatsoever to pay for school. My dad is permanently disabled, and my mom doesn't make much money. My parents are straight up struggling, yet fafsa suggests that they should be able to pay for college. Fine, I'll take out loans...not. No one will loan me money, even if my parents co-sign. I'm really at a loss, I don't know what to do. Its very frustrating that I can't get loaned any money, and all I hear when I ask for advice is "your dads on disability, you should get some kind of financial aid" you would think that, but its not true. Is there anyway to get a loan without a cosigner? Or is there such thing as people who will co-sign my loan, like if I met their criteria? Don't be afraid to throw in your 2 cents. I'm at a loss, and about to give up. Maybe I wasn't meant to go to college.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I would make an appointment with your Fin Aid advisor and go over it with that person. They would know that more than anyone here most likely would since it is their job. Good Luck

X2 on this, and I've never heard of anyone not getting financial aid with a disabled parents. I have friends that have a disabled parents and they get PAYED by the state 1200+ a semester from grants. But once again that's something you should talk to your financial advisor about.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Well here it goes, I finished my first year at a local college in may. My plan was to go there a year to get my credits in classes that I really don't like so much like math, English, psychology, public speaking, and transfer to a university to finish up my bachelors degree. I did that and saved a ton of money in the processes versus a major university. So I applied at Akron university, got accepted, scheduled orientation, about to sign my housing contract and find out I can't get any loans whatsoever to pay for school. My dad is permanently disabled, and my mom doesn't make much money. My parents are straight up struggling, yet fafsa suggests that they should be able to pay for college. Fine, I'll take out loans...not. No one will loan me money, even if my parents co-sign. I'm really at a loss, I don't know what to do. Its very frustrating that I can't get loaned any money, and all I hear when I ask for advice is "your dads on disability, you should get some kind of financial aid" you would think that, but its not true. Is there anyway to get a loan without a cosigner? Or is there such thing as people who will co-sign my loan, like if I met their criteria? Don't be afraid to throw in your 2 cents. I'm at a loss, and about to give up. Maybe I wasn't meant to go to college.

Don't give up mang, keep at it, persistence pays off in the end.

I would make an appointment with your Fin Aid advisor and go over it with that person. They would know that more than anyone here most likely would since it is their job. Good Luck

x3 and keep at it, you get that degree

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I would definately go to your schools financial aid office and talk to them. If you can't get the job done, they will. I dunno how they do it. I was denied by US bank for a student loan, talked to fin aid, and they called me back that day saying I should get subsidized loan confirmation from US bank. Low and behold I now have money for school. Also, they found me an additional 6 grand in scholarships that I didn't even know about. That was for year 1. This next year I'm getting another 4grand already in scholarships for being on the deans list, and I'm not even smart. Financial Aid FTMFW!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

applied for the subsidized student loan.. and make sure its subsidized so your interest is being take care off.. and your just paying the money back.. but since its your first time go talk to a someone in the financial aid office just to make sure..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

If you could get good enough grades to get on the deans list, then there will be scholarships requested for you without you having to do anything, thats what happened to my bro, on the deans list got 5k last semester alone and this is at a community college. If you work hard at something itll pay off Gl with it mayne

Called financial aid and I'm getting 4k more because I was denied a parent plus loan, but I'm still short about 7k. Will find out if my loan went through tomorrow.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.