SPL Retirement Sale - Cable and Accessories

I've decided to give up on making it back into the competition lanes in the next couple of years, so this will be the first of many threads where I will be attempting to clear out my garage so I can actually fit my car back in before winter comes. This thread will be all about the wire and accessories. Please keep this thread on that topic unless there are inquiries about buying the van itself :)

I will be starting with the 1/0 Power Cable... there is about 1500 feet available:

The spreadsheet below clearly outlines what I have with prices. There are many different sizes, most pre-terminated on both ends, some pre-terminated on one end. As the outline shows, the cable is Tsunami Oxygen Free Copper 4214 strand count and there are several different lengths and quantities available. As shown, if the whole lot of a given length is purchased, the price is reduced.

Shipping is paid by the buyer for all orders less than $75. Individual pieces or small orders will be shipped in USPS Flat Rate boxes. I will choose the smallest box for the lowest freight cost. There are 3 box sizes: Small $4.95, Medium $10.35, and Large $13.95. Freight is free for $75+ orders.

I will try to update the spreadsheet at least once a week or as needed.

Not interested in any trades…

I have 2 paypal accounts… one for direct transfer (no fee) and one for credit card and e-check payments (3.9% fee). I will also accept cashiers checks and money orders.

Tons of positive references… I’m sure many will chime in. I can also be reached via email at [email protected]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

I may be interested in something.

Can you enlarge the spreadsheet, I can't read it. Thanks

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

i'm interested in that other 25ft spool i'll hit you up after work

I am intrested in 20ft of 1/0 gauge wire.

Please p.m me!

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

no need for the double post or quoting every pic in a post

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

i cant see the spreadsheet, anyways i'm interested in a run from front to back of my camry 20 ft or so pm

You can click on the picture of the spreadsheet to enlarge it and see everything that is on the spreadsheet. I have a full 25' spool of silver and yellow for $69.

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

how muuch will you sell me one pieceof the 0 ga. wire

it might help if you were specific....there is like 100 pieces of 0 gauge wire there.

bump for ashitload of wire

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived