techaninna Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Posted August 12, 2009 looks good mang. likin the blow through for sheezy Thanks man Well it is and isn't a blow through.... Yes I cut it but by choice, the vehicle is considered a SUV because there is no break in the body shell to distinguish a bed and a cabin. None the less thanks for the comment. Rebuild coming soon
18inchjeepin Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 Looks good Kyle, I like the amps in the back. all those goodies and no batteries HHR (2) 15 DC Soundlab Lvl4XL SPL's (1) Soundstream XXX-15000D (9) XS Power D1000's XS Power - Soundstream SS N/W 155.1 db and climbing
techaninna Posted August 12, 2009 Author Report Posted August 12, 2009 Looks good Kyle, I like the amps in the back. all those goodies and no batteries Yeah I know.... I got a good deal on the alt and second amp.... Group 31 battery will be next on the list. Then I can move the D2400 up to the front to replace the stock. Rebuild coming soon
techaninna Posted August 14, 2009 Author Report Posted August 14, 2009 The vinyl is coming off, I folded the seat down to show it to some people and the vinyl was hanging off one corner.... I FAIL I'm going to have to deal with it for a little but then, I'm going to redo the midgate again. As far as sound.... it feels and sounds a whole lot louder but I still can't do a real hair trick yet, fail again. Rebuild coming soon
techaninna Posted August 17, 2009 Author Report Posted August 17, 2009 here a Quick video I made today. Drivers door open Passenger window down Back seats up Song is Lil Wayne New Orleans Magic let me know what you think. Rebuild coming soon
kryptonite Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 Damn good mang, nice work DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
techaninna Posted August 17, 2009 Author Report Posted August 17, 2009 Damn good mang, nice work Thanks I'll see if I gained anything on the meter next weekend. Rebuild coming soon
qu1cks1lver56 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 damn looks/sounds nice. ive always wanted an avalanche. factory blowthrough ftw. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
techaninna Posted August 17, 2009 Author Report Posted August 17, 2009 damn looks/sounds nice. ive always wanted an avalanche. factory blowthrough ftw. Thanks man Rebuild coming soon
chuwi_panama Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 good work i will waiting the numbers http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.