Second Skin Audio

1 Fi BTL amp?

romance

So, i am waiting to order myself an Fi BTL 18 with the following options.

-1/2 ohm voice coils (depending on amp choice

-p chamfer

-cooling

-hi xmax coil

-Inner heat sink?? for daily what do you reccomend

-Daily, not spl

-universal

So,with this sub, how much (Rockford) watts will this sub be able to hanle.

Keep in mind this is a daily system. But, around where i live there awrnt too many competitors,

so i will definately compete as well. I dont mind paying the extra for a more expensive

larger amp, so i would be totally happy if this amp could handle a rockford 4000.

even if i had to turn the amp down a lot so there was less power to the sub i would be good with that.

I would also love any suggestions on my options choice, so feel free.

DAT hf2500.1 is always a nice fit :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

DAT hf2500.1 is always a nice fit :)

couldn't have said it better myself, hell if you buy today I will give you a smoking deal.

pm me if your interested

couldn't have said it better myself, hell if you buy today I will give you a smoking deal.

pm me if your interested

The man himself who owns Diablo Audio Technologies offered you a great deal on one of his amps. If I were you, I would shoot him a PM immediately.

And you cannot get pchamfer and cooling, You need to get Cooling, as the p chamfer is already is included. P chamfer is if you do not want cooling in the motor.

And what do you mean 1/2 ohm coils, Fi does not offer that as one of their choices. Its either dual 1 ohm or dual 2 ohm coils. If you are running a single woofer, choose the dual 2 ohm coil configuration so you can run at a final ohm load of 1 ohm.

The man himself who owns Diablo Audio Technologies offered you a great deal on one of his amps. If I were you, I would shoot him a PM immediately.

And you cannot get pchamfer and cooling, You need to get Cooling, as the p chamfer is already is included. P chamfer is if you do not want cooling in the motor.

And what do you mean 1/2 ohm coils, Fi does not offer that as one of their choices. Its either dual 1 ohm or dual 2 ohm coils. If you are running a single woofer, choose the dual 2 ohm coil configuration so you can run at a final ohm load of 1 ohm.

He said he was still deciding 1 or 2 ohm coils, because that will change amp choice.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Archived