I'm skeptical about buying gm or Chrysler right now. They sold their souls to devil when getting bail out money. Now Gm and Chrysler are Bankrupt and the government is going to create some crappy car in the upcoming future.

And Angel, I have no idea how install a spoiler on my car :P

All Ive ever had it dodge,chrysler,jeep etc for as long as i can remeber and never had a problem. Plus with all they shit they are going through right now you can get a brand new charger for hella cheap. I test drove a SRT8 300c and SRT8 Charger today and they are badass cars. I would buy a american any day over a JDM.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

3. Since Im getting a nice car and since its rather pricey, The car needs to be a 4 cylinder and the smallest engine they have, that way insurance is cheap. *With this, pretty much cuts out any luxury car*.

Since it's going to be a brand new car, i really don't think there's such a thing as cheap insurance, no matter what car it is.

So I think buying a used car as a first car is a good idea.

But back to the new cars, I would stick to American cars, no matter if they are bankrupt or anything, that just means that they have to make better cars to get back on top. But they aren't very nice on insurance, or gas.

So, you might want to take a look at some of the Scions, the tC especially since it's the best car Scion has IMO.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

CIVIC or Corolla, both are good, and top MPG ratings. 26/35 on corolla, 26/34 on civic

or you can also get a honda Fit. 27/33 on the fit. If it were me, i would go for the fit if you are planning to put a system on it.

or get a prius, the new one isn't that bad at all, 51/48 mpg

Since it's going to be a brand new car, i really don't think there's such a thing as cheap insurance, no matter what car it is.

So I think buying a used car as a first car is a good idea.

But back to the new cars, I would stick to American cars, no matter if they are bankrupt or anything, that just means that they have to make better cars to get back on top. But they aren't very nice on insurance, or gas.

So, you might want to take a look at some of the Scions, the tC especially since it's the best car Scion has IMO.

For the longest, buicks were some of easiest for a new driver to insure, and you can pull 32 highway out of a Century.

CIVIC or Corolla, both are good, and top MPG ratings. 26/35 on corolla, 26/34 on civic

or you can also get a honda Fit. 27/33 on the fit. If it were me, i would go for the fit if you are planning to put a system on it.

or get a prius, the new one isn't that bad at all, 51/48 mpg

How long will it take you to recoup the purchase price though? And you probably won't get the claimed MPG IMO unless you change driving habits.

Check out the Chevy HHR. Good little car,good on gas,you can put some bump in it. American....

A friend of my brother has one. She likes hers.

I'm not going to lie to anyone, I'm hugely biased against foreign cars. Would I buy one, hell no, (unless it's German. Then I'll make an exception). But I hate when someone completely dismisses American cars because of what was produced in the 80s.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

i saw the sport version of the sonata or elantra and damn it was looking pretty sweet. Im a little biased tho, i used to own a sonata :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

All Ive ever had it dodge,chrysler,jeep etc for as long as i can remeber and never had a problem. Plus with all they shit they are going through right now you can get a brand new charger for hella cheap. I test drove a SRT8 300c and SRT8 Charger today and they are badass cars. I would buy a american any day over a JDM.

If i would get any american car, it would be the Ford Focus or Fusion. Chrysler and GM won't be around much longer, the new car in the making by GM is already being yelled at because its ugly but *fuel efficient* which means nobody will buy. I take that back, Chrysler could make it, I would never buy a GM right now though because once there gone, its gonna hella tough to find parts for a company that no longer exists. Heck I'm going to go look at the chargers right now.

you could try taking a look at scion...like the xB or the xD...you can take the backseats out and throw some beat back there :) also they are made by toyota, so you are definitely getting a reliable car

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

If i would get any american car, it would be the Ford Focus or Fusion. Chrysler and GM won't be around much longer, the new car in the making by GM is already being yelled at because its ugly but *fuel efficient* which means nobody will buy. I take that back, Chrysler could make it, I would never buy a GM right now though because once there gone, its gonna hella tough to find parts for a company that no longer exists. Heck I'm going to go look at the chargers right now.

Personally, I don't think any company is going out of business, they are going to do everything they can to stay in business and the government is going to do everything it can to make it happen.

GM is doing pleanty to stay up and they have lots of more fuel efficient choices now like the Hybrid Tahoe, Malibu, and the Silverado and those cars still look good while being more fuel efficient , but those aren't really in your price range, a good reliable fuel efficient car that it out from Chevy is the Cobalt right now.

But like I said if you really need affordable, fuel efficient, and you want to stay away from companies that look like they are at risk then you should look at the Scion line of cars.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I'm skeptical about buying gm or Chrysler right now. They sold their souls to devil when getting bail out money. Now Gm and Chrysler are Bankrupt and the government is going to create some crappy car in the upcoming future.

And Angel, I have no idea how install a spoiler on my car :P

I will never buy a Chrysler product again, New or used. Worst customer service I have ever had.