Second Skin Audio

Round Ports For 2 L7 8s

Dude is it really that hard to call or Email Kicker tech support?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

with flared round ports you can go under 12 sq inches of port per cube without getting port noise, but i wouldnt say any less than 8 sq inches. I'd say go with 2 3" and you would be more than fine. I had 4 3" on a 3.6 cu ft box with 4 10's in it, and never had any port noise unless i played way below tuning freq

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

Dude is it really that hard to call or Email Kicker tech support?

Im building the box right now.... So I just needed a quick reply. So yes. I dont wanna wait for a reply it needs to be done tonight.... Or i wont be able to finish the install by tonight. I guess imma just go with slot. Kicker specs.... Was lookn to cut my time, Oh well

Thanx for the help guys

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Im building the box right now.... So I just needed a quick reply. So yes. I dont wanna wait for a reply it needs to be done tonight.... Or i wont be able to finish the install by tonight. I guess imma just go with slot. Kicker specs.... Was lookn to cut my time, Oh well

Thanx for the help guys

it wouldn't be a slot port, just a 90 degree pvc elbow to to allow you to get more length.

it would be "like" a L port but using pvc pipe instead.

Square subs need square ports....

LOL fuck you. Just playin man!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Its true! read my sig.

HA HA HA Bangin.

This worked good enough for me.

Goofy fuckers.

HA HA HA HA

Kicker004.jpg

Terryswork001.png