The Best Security System Ever.

You can't really bump your system with a dog back there either. It's kind of a win-lose thing. Nothing is gonna stop all thieves. There are people out there that will shoot you dead instantly just for your rims without even asking for them first. If you have a dog in trapped in there, especially a pit, all they gotta do is slip a steak tainted with sleeping meds through your open window wait a few minutes or shoot it & they'll steal your car with the dog just to sell it for more...

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Man I had my pit bull stolen out of my own yard so I say that is a crappy alarm system..My Pit was mean as hell also from a Grand Champion Red Nose..I miss him..They stole him on his 1st Birthday..I figure it was planned because pits really come on around 1 yrs old..I miss him he helped me lose 40 lbs cause I walked him everyday..

• 3 weeks later...

i love my pitt too.. She is starting to get to the piont taht she only knows like 10 people.. everyone else she wants to jump on..

The point of this was to just leave the dog in there at nite time.. not to roll around with, and and not to sit ridin bitch when you are crousin...

My pitt doesn't even let me in my yard at times... so, i have a hard time thinkin she is gonna let anyone else.. but i dunno..

My pitt as a puppy

Posted Image

My pitt a little older

Posted Image

me Dawn ( pitt ) and my fiance's chuwawa savanna

Posted Image

Dawn and savanna

Posted Image

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well.. i figure most security systems have flaws. I know of a way, that people will look at your system but never ever think about stealing it. It is not 100% bullet proof, but it will make people think twice about breaking into your car. I am not talkin about shaving the door handles, key holes and every other way of modification. hell with this one, you can leave the doors unlocked and the windows cracked and still no one will fuck with your car. if you have an old interior, and or even new interior it doesn't matter.. ok ok, i will just tell you already.

Put a Pitt Bull in the car / truck. I seen this from one of my friends. he has a complete dvd player, tv screens, amps, and subs, with a xbox 360 in his car. yes.. people have been look at the car, but no one touches it... why??? cause he trained his pitt to stay in the car and hold his business til he gets out. yes.. it took rubbing the dogs face in his business once when he left it on the floor mat. BUT he hasn't done it again. and like i said.. people walk up.. see the pitt growling and barking..and they walk on.. will have to post pics of it..

anyone watch the robocop, i tink its the first one, at the beginning, they show some car security system whichh kills the car thief or someting.. hahaa..

anyway, is it true, if u rig up ur car with some anti theft device, and when the thief, in the process of takin ur car, gets hurt, he can sue ur ass? is this true?

or like for example, u leave ur dog in the car to go to the store for 10 mins, some thief breaks into ur car, gets his balls bitten off ur ur dog, he can sue u?

Shok Industries

Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190

I don't like the idea...For one you shouldn't be leaving your dog in your car...What are you going to do if you go to the mall?? Bring him along?? Go out with your girl "oh let me get my dog thats my security system for my car" nah... I wouldn't do it..

Like previously said, if they want some thing in the car they will get it.

I know of homes that have trained dogs to attack and they still get broken into.

There's no "best security system"...Only thing I could think is safer and almost promises you won't get jacked is either you or you pay some one to stay next to your car (armed) when your not around...And again no one is going to do that.

thats seems like a ez way to steal stuff... its called a big steak and some baby talk plus an arm that can throw a steak :D

Lol ive done that before... Football or basketball goes over the fence and there is a crazy dog... All of a sudden me and that dog are bestfriends.

when i was roofing, my Queensland Heeler (Spinner Dog RIP) protected and secured all my tools all day long for over 6 years!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

well.. i figure most security systems have flaws. I know of a way, that people will look at your system but never ever think about stealing it. It is not 100% bullet proof, but it will make people think twice about breaking into your car. I am not talkin about shaving the door handles, key holes and every other way of modification. hell with this one, you can leave the doors unlocked and the windows cracked and still no one will fuck with your car. if you have an old interior, and or even new interior it doesn't matter.. ok ok, i will just tell you already.

Put a Pitt Bull in the car / truck. I seen this from one of my friends. he has a complete dvd player, tv screens, amps, and subs, with a xbox 360 in his car. yes.. people have been look at the car, but no one touches it... why??? cause he trained his pitt to stay in the car and hold his business til he gets out. yes.. it took rubbing the dogs face in his business once when he left it on the floor mat. BUT he hasn't done it again. and like i said.. people walk up.. see the pitt growling and barking..and they walk on.. will have to post pics of it..

A dirty ass dog ? you where kidding right ?
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived