The Best Security System Ever.

well.. i figure most security systems have flaws. I know of a way, that people will look at your system but never ever think about stealing it. It is not 100% bullet proof, but it will make people think twice about breaking into your car. I am not talkin about shaving the door handles, key holes and every other way of modification. hell with this one, you can leave the doors unlocked and the windows cracked and still no one will fuck with your car. if you have an old interior, and or even new interior it doesn't matter.. ok ok, i will just tell you already.

Put a Pitt Bull in the car / truck. I seen this from one of my friends. he has a complete dvd player, tv screens, amps, and subs, with a xbox 360 in his car. yes.. people have been look at the car, but no one touches it... why??? cause he trained his pitt to stay in the car and hold his business til he gets out. yes.. it took rubbing the dogs face in his business once when he left it on the floor mat. BUT he hasn't done it again. and like i said.. people walk up.. see the pitt growling and barking..and they walk on.. will have to post pics of it..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

so what about in the summer time??? its way too hot for that.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

so what about in the summer time??? its way too hot for that.

good question... :) i would say only have the dog in tehre at night.. most people steal during the nite anyway... and leave the windows down a little more...

no one in their right state of mind would touch a house or climb a fence break into anything with a pitt, rott or any other dangerous dog on the other end.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I deal with those type of people every day, and trust me if they want the car bad enough.......pow! dog taken care of and car gone.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

• 1 month later...

I deal with those type of people every day, and trust me if they want the car bad enough.......pow! dog taken care of and car gone.....

DING DING DING!!!!!!!

We have the proper response!!!!!!

NOTHING will stop a theif.......and I mean NOTHING.......

Except death that is.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived