Sundown Audio

Suggestions on Amps for mids and highs under $230

I don't need to much power but i do need the amp to run a pair of 6 1/2 prs pioneer components, kicker coaxial and a pair of tweeters ... I also want to add another set of components to my setup later on..... can i buy sundown and diablo tech. amps online anywhere?

E-mail David at [email protected]

Sundown Amps can be found here

*** Store: Sundown

Edited by tech2332

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

First off I would reccomend any Sundown amp just because they are some of the most reliable amps on the market. Next if your looking for a great amp that is going to be easy on the pocket and sound awesome I'd say go for the same 4 channel that I'm running in my car. I have a Cerwin Vega EXL400.4 which is an Arc Audio amp rebadged as a Vega amp. They are a couple of years old and you can find them online for about $150 or so shipped. Anyone who has heard my car will tell you that the amp produces very nice clear sounds at loud volumes too. Here are a few pics of mine and a link to where you can get one.

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

The Vega's all the way on the left, the other two amps are Sundown 1500d's.

http://onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Produc...ProductID=14434

You can find them cheaper than at Online Car Stereo, but you'd probably have to go to ebay to do that.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

First off I would reccomend any Sundown amp just because they are some of the most reliable amps on the market. Next if your looking for a great amp that is going to be easy on the pocket and sound awesome I'd say go for the same 4 channel that I'm running in my car. I have a Cerwin Vega EXL400.4 which is an Arc Audio amp rebadged as a Vega amp. They are a couple of years old and you can find them online for about $150 or so shipped. Anyone who has heard my car will tell you that the amp produces very nice clear sounds at loud volumes too. Here are a few pics of mine and a link to where you can get one.

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

The Vega's all the way on the left, the other two amps are Sundown 1500d's.

http://onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Produc...ProductID=14434

You can find them cheaper than at Online Car Stereo, but you'd probably have to go to ebay to do that.

Thanks man ... I always wanted to know how the cerwin vega car audio was like .... my whole house is cerwin vega

im actually glad i found this thread, im not trying to jack it from you, but how does the audioque perform? that amp is in the exact price range i am looking for and puts out the exact power i want for my mids and highs

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

For mids/highs (Best Deal Out There), it also depends on ur speaker size

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3149_R...ower+T152S.html

For the amp, go for a sundown 4 channel or RF 4 channel. Go to Soundsolutionsaudio.com for the best pricing on those 2 items

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

check out the cadence txa3004, its 75 x 4 @ 4ohms, 150 x 4 @ 2ohms and 300 x 2 @ 4ohms. can be had directly from cadence on ebay for 100. they list them for 129.99 obo.

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!