Weightlifting/ Workout

i´ve gained 2.5" of biceps already 100% natural and only going to the gym 2 times a week, everything is possible :)

brazoo.jpg

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

first off working out everyday of the week doesn't give your body rest, everyone's body is different that's why we take them. and if you want cardio go swim i do every Tuesday and Thursday swim 3 miles then kick board 1 mile,and go workout after that then Monday Wednesday Friday i run at least 3 miles, then workout for an hour or two. everyone has their own plans, but taking protein helps out ten times more then not taking it, We have to take our PAST test for my job in the af due to how physically demanding it is, we take it once a month, and last time i took it i did just enough to get by in my push ups sit ups run and pull ups , my swim isnt a worry , now i go there to take it and its like a walk in the park,

Two 20-meter under water swims

500-meter surface swim in 14:00

1.5 mile run in 10:45

6 pull ups in one minute

45 sit ups/crunches (hands behind head) in 2 minutes

45 push ups in 2 minutes

thats the minimum

i do my 500 in 7:30

1.5mile in 9:45

10 pull ups

79 situps

70push ups ,

some say its easy when they walk in but do that all in an a hour and a half see if its easy,

Running it´s boring as hell, playing some basketball it´s doing the job for me, it´s more fun and even helpful because i play a few hours and whitout even thinking about it, i drop my weight a lot everytime i play :)

Also, i´m gonna start Jump Bible or Air Alert 3, that´s gonna give me a lot of legs strenght, like Teejay says, everyone has different plans , mine work awesome, playing 2 times a week and going to the gym 2 times a week and i gained a lot of arms (only thing i can really do without hurting my back) and dropped 12 pounds of weight :good:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

like what?

Damn I miss lifting weights! This thread has inspired my fat ass to get back in the gym. Im tippin the scales at 350 now, used to be 269 but I was a solid 269. And that was just a year and a half ago. I blame it on my girl haha. Im probably weak as hell now, probably struggle with 225 on the bench. But the best thing about muscle is they have a good memory and it doesnt take long to get that shit back. When I was really hitting it hard I would have an optimum nutrition shake (best tasting in my opinion, tried em all) and I would drop in a couple scoops of creatine powder with that shake, followed by a serving of Gaspari Superpump 250, love that stuff. After my workout I would have another protein shake and I used to take anabolic halo but it got expensive so I cut it out, seeing as it was probably the least important of my supps. I also took a test booster by Gaspari called Halodrol 3 times a day. That shit works real good. T-Bomb II by MHP works nicely too but it gives you pimples on your shoulders lol. I never tried the hard stuff though, just not enough research on them to take a risk like that in my opinion, plus their illegal lol. I have had enough trouble with the law in my younger days and I dont want to risk my job and reputation (I work with children). But I just wanted to say thanks guys for gettin me motivated to hit the gym again. I cant wait!

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Im not stupid I know how to workout thats why is usually 5 days a week I swim everyday and am taking 2 days off running this week since i got off the stupid tredmill and went outside and see my 1.5 miles is under the required 10:22 for the PAST for the USAF PJ's. I lift in a manner that my body has plenty to rest. I also just eat regular protein. thus far beans has been the best. I avoid the choesteral and fat of meat, and get all the positives. I eat a TON of carbs a day to keep my body supplied for my everyday and my work outs. Im at the Y about 2-3 hours a night getting my body fit. I train harder then the guy that just passed the PAST test so ill be fine and i just need my damn test date :angry:.... but i know how to work out and now im going to endurance lifting because i have the muscle and i cat easily bench my body weight now its time to focus on the endurance that is going to be key.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

if you look up Air Force CCT on youtube youll see, but our training is alot of running with rucksacks on with is around 65-70lbs then our guns and all that,

I believe it comes out to around 100-150 pounds of total gear. and its not really a run you'll have to do. you need to average 3 miles and hour for the final test at the end of BMT. just a brisk walk but still none the less not something im going to look forward to since i only weigh 140lbs

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I have like a quarter bottle of creatine, and I think I am going to take that for now until i figure out what I am going to get. Then I also have my protein for post workouts.

oh yea, post work out try Xtend by Scivation. I swear by this stuff, take it during and right after lifting and recovery times are much faster. They claim their product makes creatine obsolete but i dont know if its true, but I know I feel better the day after when Im normally very sore.

Ok im trying to figure out why everyone is using these supplements? i mean granted will they help you... most likely but you can do it on your own if you just push yourself i've gained atleast 1 inch around my entire upper body and im 100% natural. and i hardly eat any meat at all. I work out 5-7 days a week. hitting a different muscle group everyday. Make sure you just work out hard and get your heart rate up to get your body in the fat burning/cardio level this will make the intesity of your work out so much better and your results will become more better.

Man ill tell you some days im just flat out tired and a pumped up mindset may not get me thorugh an entire workout. enter pre workout supps. I also take a multivitamin because working out everyday depletes your body of so much stuff, plus progress is slowed when your body doesnt have everything it needs.

i´ve gained 2.5" of biceps already 100% natural and only going to the gym 2 times a week, everything is possible :)

gj bro, keep it up! I miss this thread.

Damn I miss lifting weights! This thread has inspired my fat ass to get back in the gym. Im tippin the scales at 350 now, used to be 269 but I was a solid 269. And that was just a year and a half ago. I blame it on my girl haha. Im probably weak as hell now, probably struggle with 225 on the bench. But the best thing about muscle is they have a good memory and it doesnt take long to get that shit back. When I was really hitting it hard I would have an optimum nutrition shake (best tasting in my opinion, tried em all) and I would drop in a couple scoops of creatine powder with that shake, followed by a serving of Gaspari Superpump 250, love that stuff. After my workout I would have another protein shake and I used to take anabolic halo but it got expensive so I cut it out, seeing as it was probably the least important of my supps. I also took a test booster by Gaspari called Halodrol 3 times a day. That shit works real good. T-Bomb II by MHP works nicely too but it gives you pimples on your shoulders lol. I never tried the hard stuff though, just not enough research on them to take a risk like that in my opinion, plus their illegal lol. I have had enough trouble with the law in my younger days and I dont want to risk my job and reputation (I work with children). But I just wanted to say thanks guys for gettin me motivated to hit the gym again. I cant wait!

DO IT!!! This thread actually motivated me way back to get back in the gym and Ive been steady at it. Consistency will get you results.

Im not stupid I know how to workout thats why is usually 5 days a week I swim everyday and am taking 2 days off running this week since i got off the stupid tredmill and went outside and see my 1.5 miles is under the required 10:22 for the PAST for the USAF PJ's. I lift in a manner that my body has plenty to rest. I also just eat regular protein. thus far beans has been the best. I avoid the choesteral and fat of meat, and get all the positives. I eat a TON of carbs a day to keep my body supplied for my everyday and my work outs. Im at the Y about 2-3 hours a night getting my body fit. I train harder then the guy that just passed the PAST test so ill be fine and i just need my damn test date :angry:.... but i know how to work out and now im going to endurance lifting because i have the muscle and i cat easily bench my body weight now its time to focus on the endurance that is going to be key.

damn bruh 3 hours is a longgg time. I feel like shit if I work out past 1.5 hours. I average like 45 mins on a good day actually.

tuna, chicken breast, and turkey isnt all that bad for fat. As for cholesterol, I dont know if I believe all the hype of that. I eat 4 eggs every morning with the yokes and my cholesterol level is fine. Eating the yokes is actually encouraged.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived