Weightlifting/ Workout

Ill look into Fink.. So just a regualer amino acid suppliment wouldn't be as good or should i do both? Just saying because i get most of my protein from beans and dairy. Im going for muscle endurance now and not mass. This is more of a "diet" suppliment for me. Im also back gettung on my fruits for my minerals that help muscle growth. I think i've been low on potassium and calcium the past 2 weeks.

If you are looking at it from a dietary supplement then sure go for the amino acids. The bcaas are the fundemental chain of acids good for maintaining and building muscle.

But im not a bio or diet expert.

Like I said before, Xtend has worked well for me. About to buy another tub of it today :)

Legs day today. GET PUMPED PEOPLE!!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO45iY7hilI

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

bump because there were so many hot bishes in the gym yesterday. eye candy.

first try using 105 dumbbells and got 4 reps on incline. Feels good man :D

Also, I'm slacking on the whole apple cider vinegar thing. I shall acquire some today.

Also, just hit 187 pounds. Heaviest I've been this year. Just another couple of pounds then I start cutting :clapping:

Eclipse cd7000

I got up to 160 this week (heaviest I've ever been) and it's about time I start seeing some weight. Question to you guys who really bulk up, do you eat healthy or do you just eat whatever just to gain while working out?

And police academy starts next week, so I'll really be busting my ass. Gonna be hard finding time for working out with that plus work..

Also, I'm slacking on the whole apple cider vinegar thing. I shall acquire some today.

Also, just hit 187 pounds. Heaviest I've been this year. Just another couple of pounds then I start cutting :clapping:

Alright bro ill look into the suppliment some more since i have an extremely low meat intake. I'd prefer none though. And dude there is ALWAYS this hot ass blonde in the gym... ugh drowl. being on the bike behind her while she is on the Eliptical is a nice view :yahoo:

I got up to 160 this week (heaviest I've ever been) and it's about time I start seeing some weight. Question to you guys who really bulk up, do you eat healthy or do you just eat whatever just to gain while working out?

And police academy starts next week, so I'll really be busting my ass. Gonna be hard finding time for working out with that plus work..

ha damn you all are heavy i weigh 137 lol. and yes Diet is a VERY important part to your success while working out. Eating anything and everything is the way to get alot of calories, but you want to make sure you get all the proper vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Your body needs some fats but not alot. Also the different types of proteins will help your muscle growth in different ways. The difference is slow and fast digesting proteins. if your wanting to build muscle so far what i've seen is abotu 1-1.5 grams or protein per pound of body weight so for you about 160-240 grams is good i'd try and stick to the middle of that range to little and to much protein is bad for you. Also make sure you eat fruit and vegtables they have keys vitamins and minerals to help the muscle building processes while also keeping the rest of your body healthy besides just your muscles. you might want to look into navyseals.com for nutrition i've been learning alot.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Alright bro ill look into the suppliment some more since i have an extremely low meat intake. I'd prefer none though. And dude there is ALWAYS this hot ass blonde in the gym... ugh drowl. being on the bike behind her while she is on the Eliptical is a nice view :yahoo:

Too bad I workout at home, don't get to see any of the gym girls. :(

ha damn you all are heavy i weigh 137 lol. and yes Diet is a VERY important part to your success while working out. Eating anything and everything is the way to get alot of calories, but you want to make sure you get all the proper vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Your body needs some fats but not alot. Also the different types of proteins will help your muscle growth in different ways. The difference is slow and fast digesting proteins. if your wanting to build muscle so far what i've seen is abotu 1-1.5 grams or protein per pound of body weight so for you about 160-240 grams is good i'd try and stick to the middle of that range to little and to much protein is bad for you. Also make sure you eat fruit and vegtables they have keys vitamins and minerals to help the muscle building processes while also keeping the rest of your body healthy besides just your muscles. you might want to look into navyseals.com for nutrition i've been learning alot.

Well I eat veggies and stuff but probably not as much or often as I should. Just seeing if you guys eat a lot of fruits/veggies and not so much heavier foods. And I'm sure I get enough protein so that's not an issue though I need to focus on other things.

I eat some but i want more fruits and veegies and when you say "heavy" foods what do you mean? When you eat meat you want LEAN meat none of that McDonalds shit. And a variety of fruits, veggies, and meats will be good for you this way you dont end up vitamin and mineral deffiecent. Dont forget some grains althought they are debatable as to if they are good or do more harm then good(not getting into that one lol).

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

To be honest I have just been taking a multivitamin, lifting hard and eating whatever. Had I been eating healthy i would probably be a lot farther than I am now but for now I'm just eating a lot of bullshit. It's expensive to eat healthy. When i start cutting I will be eating perfect though.

Also, the academy may not let you work out on your own. They don't want to waste their money if you get hurt on your own time. I guess it depends on the department though. Where I live this is true though. You will be doing plenty of PT anyways.

Eclipse cd7000

To be honest I have just been taking a multivitamin, lifting hard and eating whatever. Had I been eating healthy i would probably be a lot farther than I am now but for now I'm just eating a lot of bullshit. It's expensive to eat healthy. When i start cutting I will be eating perfect though.

Also, the academy may not let you work out on your own. They don't want to waste their money if you get hurt on your own time. I guess it depends on the department though. Where I live this is true though. You will be doing plenty of PT anyways.

I have been eating whatever as well but none of it has really been fast food, just cooked meals and such.

And I'm not sure what their policy will be but I'm sure PT will be enough for the time being. If not I'll just workout a few times afterwards at home if I can.

And if you guys want something good try out some peanut butter chicken w/ pasta. Great meal for post-workout and it's delicious.

4346259_9df7cb515d_o.jpg

Archived