Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

I cant wait for the gym today chest and triceps today my favorite day. flat bench, incline bench, flat db chest press low incline chest press and db flys. Also went to a vitamin shop and picked up no xplode lemon lime 2.0 2.5lb tub, new fish oil pills, and 12oz of some good ol bcaa's

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

I cant wait for the gym today chest and triceps today my favorite day. flat bench, incline bench, flat db chest press low incline chest press and db flys. Also went to a vitamin shop and picked up no xplode lemon lime 2.0 2.5lb tub, new fish oil pills, and 12oz of some good ol bcaa's

NO Xplode is a waste of money IMO. Get some HemoRage (not the concentrate) or the old SuperPump 250(not SuperPump Max). Or both like Jay does lol. And what BCAA's do you take? I use Dymatize powder BCAAs, four scoops (about 30 grams of BCAA) in 16oz of water sipped throughout the workout. With a 35 gram protein shake immediately after, and a big fucking meal 45 minutes after that.

Also, 4 pressing movements is probably too much. Stick with 2 per workout, rotating db's and bar. Keep the flys, but add pec deck or cable crossovers at the end of chest workout.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

cable cross overs could be fun. I have never tried hemo rage, i have triewd super dump max and actually just finished my tub this morning. The bcaa powder i got is an off brand from NOW sports 2.5g of l-leucine 1.5g of l-isoleucine, and 1.25g of l'valine. The one part i was confused on is how often and how much of the bcaa am i supposed to be taking during my work out? On the container it says 1 heaping teaspoon 3 to 4 times daily with juice.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

NOW has some ok products. I recommend 3 heaping teaspoons and sip it during your workout. Make sure its finished about ten minutes before your workout is over. You don't need to space it 3-4 times a day. If it is flavored, mix it with water. If not, I think natural apple juice may be best, little sugar as possible.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Well, did some benching today after a pec strain 3 weeks ago.

Flat: 5x10@135, 1x10@155, 1x10@185

Incline: 3x10@135, 1x10@155, 1x10@185

Pec Deck: 3x10@160, 180, 200

Sucks coming from a max of 425 a month ago, but gotta start back somewhere.

A lesson can be learned here. The day I got hurt, my strength was there, but I just could not get loose/warm. Even after 4 pyramiding warmup sets and only 2 heavy work sets. On my third set (330lbs), I got the first 3 reps easily but was uncomfortable, still went for the 4th rep and it sounded like construction paper tearing in half, my right pectoral. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!! I didn't, now i'm starting over.

[/quote

I tore my left pec at a meet 2 years ago...at the time I weighed 275 and wast attempting 600lbs raw no shirt with a pause...I weigh about 260 now and can pause 550 for a single...so it will come back...did you have to have surgery?

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Posted

I've used superpump250 and size on with good results, but this was a few years ago before I got shot lol. I know some people hate that stuff but it worked for me. Helped me make gains when I'd stuck even changing my work outs. I tried the pumptech way back when but it didn't really do much for me. Anyone know supplements that stimulate nerve growth lol? I miss hitting dumbells :(

Posted

No surgery Ty, luckily it was just a bad strain. Just took 3 weeks off completely (besides stretching ans ROM), and now working back into it. Its coming along nicely, hopefully stronger than before.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

I've used superpump250 and size on with good results, but this was a few years ago before I got shot lol. I know some people hate that stuff but it worked for me. Helped me make gains when I'd stuck even changing my work outs. I tried the pumptech way back when but it didn't really do much for me. Anyone know supplements that stimulate nerve growth lol? I miss hitting dumbells :(

Super Pump 250 used to be my thing, loved the focus and the pump. Super Pump Max sucks, so I tried Hemo Rage Black, its the real deal. Where'd you get hit (if you don't mind). My leg got pretty fucked up in '07 from an IED. 5 surgeries from '08-'09 and my squat is just now starting to get better.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

No surgery Ty, luckily it was just a bad strain. Just took 3 weeks off completely (besides stretching ans ROM), and now working back into it. Its coming along nicely, hopefully stronger than before.

good deal, if I can figure out how to post vids, I will post the 550 that was successful and the 600 that got me!

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Posted

No surgery Ty, luckily it was just a bad strain. Just took 3 weeks off completely (besides stretching ans ROM), and now working back into it. Its coming along nicely, hopefully stronger than before.

good deal, if I can figure out how to post vids, I will post the 550 that was successful and the 600 that got me!

Cool, post the vids. I want to get back to the 500 club. Haven't done it since my '99 college ball summer workouts.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 386 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...