BURRITO Posted July 21, 2009 Report Posted July 21, 2009 I just spent 2 1/2 hours at the gym.... I am exhausted i skipped the gym today but i rode 60+ laps on the motocross track today im exhausted too Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 dam i just the ab ripper x from p90x i thought it wasn't that bad when i watched it but dam! it is a workout its a motha trucker!the first time i did it i was strugglin to get thru the bicycles..i just got in from the gym,i basically did it twice,there were 4 more people wanting to do it right after i did it!i was like dammit ok lol
ShawsvilleStang Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 i skipped the gym today but i rode 60+ laps on the motocross track today im exhausted too I can see that bein rough 2, I only did 1 1/2 hrs today.... hurt myself benching when I first started.
Megalomaniac Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 I have been taking Kreaklaine for my Critine intake, 4 capsuls(2 pre and 2 post) a day, and a single Multivitamin. Then within 2 hours of my workout I drink a protein shake, I hate the brand Whey that they sell at walmart, tastes like shit. I ended up buying Dyamtize Gourmet protein whey. I weighed about 110 in about 1-2 months I way around 120something. Still working out hard now, stepping my game up a bit further havent working on lower yet, I am planning to next month on forward. So far I have seen good results with me, I do not have a before after pics, but I am not trying to impress anyone...yet atleast hehe. Team Stereo Clarity
ShawsvilleStang Posted July 25, 2009 Report Posted July 25, 2009 Bump for health, Oh, and I missed the gym yesterday cause I had family over And I might miss today to go ride http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif
BURRITO Posted July 28, 2009 Report Posted July 28, 2009 Bump for health, Oh, and I missed the gym yesterday cause I had family over And I might miss today to go ride http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif i carb loaded today... put my boat on the water at about 11:am and did sierra nevada pale ale 12oz curls all day! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
ShawsvilleStang Posted July 28, 2009 Report Posted July 28, 2009 i carb loaded today... put my boat on the water at about 11:am and did sierra nevada pale ale 12oz curls all day! Wow, thats funny man.... oh, and I did make it to the gym that day. Cause I'm good like that
ShawsvilleStang Posted August 4, 2009 Report Posted August 4, 2009 Heres my supps http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif Oh, and a good daily vitamin to keep meh healthy http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab253/S...rrent=supps.jpg The white tub is whey, soon to be 100% Whey brand....
LoudNLow931 Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 So Ive been looking at a few differnt products... Whey,protein,creatine etc and I was wondering what you guys would recommend? I heard this is really good stuff but im not sure http://www.amazon.com/NOX-CG3-XYIENCE-Crea...8858&sr=1-6 Or this? http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-St...ef=pd_sim_hpc_2 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
harrisonG Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 ive been taking isopure zero carb after my lifting, its low cals and of course like the name says no carbs, and its been doing me great, ive been trying to lose weight and i lost 25 lbs while taking it while turning some fat to muscle. i also take natures garden acai supp which is a cleanser, and its great. gives me great energy and its great for weight loss. of course i go to the gym 5 times a week for 2 hours but i highly recommend both of those products. Harrison 2000 Nissan Xterra -Infinity 6020cs components -Infinity 692.7 6x9s -DC LVL 4 12 -AQ1200 -Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U -4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.