Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

whats your guys view on Celltech? i was reading up on it but isn't it mainly water weight.

Don't waste your money.

If you want a creatine product, look into kre-alkalyn. More effective than creatine, requires no loading phase, and capsule form works fine. Sci-fit makes a good one.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Ken, what flavors of Recoup have you tried? Thoughts on them....?

My stash of old formula Xtend is almost all gone. Thinking of giving Recoup a shot before I try out Xtend's new formula.

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

Ken, what flavors of Recoup have you tried? Thoughts on them....?

My stash of old formula Xtend is almost all gone. Thinking of giving Recoup a shot before I try out Xtend's new formula.

Only the grape one. Its not bad really.

I want to try orange, but the shop is always out of it when I need it, so that must be good, too.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Went with Recoup orange flavor. Hope the sweetener doesn't kick my ass like the sweetener in their whey does....Can't drink their Iso-100, gives my crazy acid-reflex

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

Went with Recoup orange flavor. Hope the sweetener doesn't kick my ass like the sweetener in their whey does....Can't drink their Iso-100, gives my crazy acid-reflex

The grape is more sour than sweet. Let me know about the orange, I'm almost ready for a new bottle.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Went with Recoup orange flavor. Hope the sweetener doesn't kick my ass like the sweetener in their whey does....Can't drink their Iso-100, gives my crazy acid-reflex

The grape is more sour than sweet. Let me know about the orange, I'm almost ready for a new bottle.

Orange flavor Recoup is a go taste wise. Tastes like cheap orange juice. Not as sweet as Extend so that's a plus.

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

Blue- rasberry is good.. but in all reality.. bcaa's and creatine are a waste of your dollar. If you eat solid food everyday and drink a gallon to two gallons a day your golden!

Posted

I get up Mon-Thur at 5:30 and lift for an hour before work and have been in a bulking phase I'm up to 198lbs my heaviest weight of my life, I've always weighed between 125-170, weighed 98lbs in the 8th grade broke my arm lifting, came back and was awarded the outstanding athletes's perserverance award for overcoming obstacles, graduated weighing 125 and benched 315 all natural, now at 35 I just lift everyday to be an example for my kids and to stay in shape, Bodybuilding.com is having a buy two get one free on MuscleMilk, I just bought me some...

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Posted

Went with Recoup orange flavor. Hope the sweetener doesn't kick my ass like the sweetener in their whey does....Can't drink their Iso-100, gives my crazy acid-reflex

The grape is more sour than sweet. Let me know about the orange, I'm almost ready for a new bottle.

Orange flavor Recoup is a go taste wise. Tastes like cheap orange juice. Not as sweet as Extend so that's a plus.

Good to know.

Blue- rasberry is good.. but in all reality.. bcaa's and creatine are a waste of your dollar. If you eat solid food everyday and drink a gallon to two gallons a day your golden!

Creatine has its benefits, but also sides. BCAA's are in no way a waste of money, my recovery time and soreness is way less when I take them during my workouts.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4092 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...