optical Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 VERY IMPORTANT Don't weigh yourself every day. Once a week only, the daily fluctuations can drive you crazy. that is for sure and make sure you have your scale on a level surface obviously. Day to day i have seen myself fluctuate 6 pounds from waking up to going to sleep, roughly 16-17 hours
LoudNLow931 Posted May 4, 2012 Report Posted May 4, 2012 Yeah I'm only going to once a week. Did 2.5 miles 800 calories burnt. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
1-12-t1 Posted May 4, 2012 Report Posted May 4, 2012 Yeah I'm only going to once a week. Did 2.5 miles 800 calories burnt. .... your truck is rediculous haha i love it man as for me im on double dragon sos 500 and although not much weight gained i look massive. i walk around buff - if that makes sense and a weight gainer... my scrawny ass cant gain weight for shit but when i was wrestling i sure was good at losin it!
woodzyspl Posted May 4, 2012 Report Posted May 4, 2012 i lost 12 pounds once..just from day to day..iv also weighed myself before and after a crap LOL AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
LoudNLow931 Posted May 4, 2012 Report Posted May 4, 2012 I've been drinking "Lean shake 25" after working out, its a meal replacement and has a good bit of protein in it and ill have a apple or banana also with it. I can already tell I've lost a good bit but I'm not weighing myself again till the 8th. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
OrionStang Posted May 4, 2012 Report Posted May 4, 2012 God job man, noticing a difference allready. Stay away from the scale LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted May 5, 2012 Report Posted May 5, 2012 Printed off a bunch of recipes for fish and chicken, time to go shopping! Lol. Just wondering are baked potatoes good or bad? I had 2 chicken breasts, half of a baked potato(with just a little butter) and fresh(not canned) green beans. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
OrionStang Posted May 5, 2012 Report Posted May 5, 2012 Half a baked potato ain't that bad. Don't eat them every day though. And you can eat beef, just get lean cuts. Sirloin steaks and 90/10 lean ground beef. Ground turkey is good, too, to make burgers out of. I got a burger recipe i'll send you in a bit, healthy and filling. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted May 5, 2012 Report Posted May 5, 2012 Half a baked potato ain't that bad. Don't eat them every day though. And you can eat beef, just get lean cuts. Sirloin steaks and 90/10 lean ground beef. Ground turkey is good, too, to make burgers out of. I got a burger recipe i'll send you in a bit, healthy and filling. Yeah I always swap out ground turkey for beef, I've had a couple Turkey burgers before and they are dam good. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
OrionStang Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 I tried running this morning LOL. Only 1.5 miles, but I had to run/walk/run. I haven't actually gone jogging in over 2 years, so I guess thats a fair start. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.