barney91 Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 Do you guys know any good cardio routines? I started going to the gym mornings to do cardio and go back in the afternoon to do strength training. I'm lookin to lose as much body fat as I can and still keep some muscle Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
shogen Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 Do you guys know any good cardio routines? I started going to the gym mornings to do cardio and go back in the afternoon to do strength training. I'm lookin to lose as much body fat as I can and still keep some muscle what's your diet look like? Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
barney91 Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 Do you guys know any good cardio routines? I started going to the gym mornings to do cardio and go back in the afternoon to do strength training. I'm lookin to lose as much body fat as I can and still keep some muscle what's your diet look like? I haven't sat down and made a meal plan yet, I know diet is more important then my work outs. Right now I know I'm burning more calories then I'm putting in because I woke up last night just to eat an apple I plan on having a high protein/ low fat diet, as for carbs idk if I should have a low carb diet or just consume a normal amount due to working out twice a day Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
shogen Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 Do you guys know any good cardio routines? I started going to the gym mornings to do cardio and go back in the afternoon to do strength training. I'm lookin to lose as much body fat as I can and still keep some muscle what's your diet look like? I haven't sat down and made a meal plan yet, I know diet is more important then my work outs. Right now I know I'm burning more calories then I'm putting in because I woke up last night just to eat an apple I plan on having a high protein/ low fat diet, as for carbs idk if I should have a low carb diet or just consume a normal amount due to working out twice a day TBH, without knowing much about goals and your physique/build.... I'd be confident to say you'd see some differences if you straighten your diet up... I cannot recommend a diet as I am not that versed and everybody responds differently to foods/supplements.... Looks into a meal plan you can keep for at least a month and continue your workout routine.... See where you get gains/losses ... Look into fresh foods, vegetables and cooking bro! hahaha ... Seriously, prep some meals in advance and cook them as needed... Also, try not to eat after say 7:30-8:00PM ... Just some suggestions.... Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Watch the bass Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 Do you guys know any good cardio routines? I started going to the gym mornings to do cardio and go back in the afternoon to do strength training. I'm lookin to lose as much body fat as I can and still keep some muscle First, a old wisdom of training is in the morning weight´s training, noon evening cardio/endurance training. If you train in a gym i guess you the slower aerob curses (there where all the girls are), they called body-fit or so, very nice training for loosing fat and forming. Swimming is very good and for the whole body. Look for a training where you can stay in your fatburning rate, that mean´s not more than 120-140 bpm heartbeat, so older you are so lower the rate. PS. if it´s yours play basketball, Inlineskating/Skatebording, but i think if you new to this go to the arob curses 2-3 times a week. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
barney91 Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 Do you guys know any good cardio routines? I started going to the gym mornings to do cardio and go back in the afternoon to do strength training. I'm lookin to lose as much body fat as I can and still keep some muscle what's your diet look like? I haven't sat down and made a meal plan yet, I know diet is more important then my work outs. Right now I know I'm burning more calories then I'm putting in because I woke up last night just to eat an apple I plan on having a high protein/ low fat diet, as for carbs idk if I should have a low carb diet or just consume a normal amount due to working out twice a day TBH, without knowing much about goals and your physique/build.... I'd be confident to say you'd see some differences if you straighten your diet up... I cannot recommend a diet as I am not that versed and everybody responds differently to foods/supplements.... Looks into a meal plan you can keep for at least a month and continue your workout routine.... See where you get gains/losses ... Look into fresh foods, vegetables and cooking bro! hahaha ... Seriously, prep some meals in advance and cook them as needed... Also, try not to eat after say 7:30-8:00PM ... Just some suggestions.... Yeah I know the importance of having a good meal plan, I just havnt writen one out yet But do you know any good cardio routines, because I don't this morning I just did the stairmaster for 10mins jogged 10mins on the treadmill then did some ab works out, oh and I ride my bike to the gym which is 3 miles from my house Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
shogen Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 http://www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/813212/kick-butt-cardio-workouts Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
shogen Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=cardiovascular Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
SMZ2 Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 5x5 on the bench is going great for me but I really want to start that other bench program too I just can't not workout for 48 hour before hand haha. I've been doing the 5x5 every other day so far. I usually just switch everyday upper body then the next day lower body and back. I usually miss the lower body though... I hate leg workouts. I'll have to throw some in my visit to the gym today haha. As for the cardio thing I always run after I lift for about 60 minutes on the eliptical. I has been slimming me down pretty well. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
shogen Posted November 28, 2012 Report Posted November 28, 2012 5x5 on the bench is going great for me but I really want to start that other bench program too I just can't not workout for 48 hour before hand haha. I've been doing the 5x5 every other day so far. I usually just switch everyday upper body then the next day lower body and back. I usually miss the lower body though... I hate leg workouts. I'll have to throw some in my visit to the gym today haha. As for the cardio thing I always run after I lift for about 60 minutes on the eliptical. I has been slimming me down pretty well. Good to hear man! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.