Weightlifting/ Workout

Do you guys know any good cardio routines? I started going to the gym mornings to do cardio and go back in the afternoon to do strength training.

I'm lookin to lose as much body fat as I can and still keep some muscle

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Do you guys know any good cardio routines? I started going to the gym mornings to do cardio and go back in the afternoon to do strength training.

what's your diet look like?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I haven't sat

down and made a meal plan yet, I know diet is more important then my work outs.

Right now I know I'm burning more calories then I'm putting in because I woke up last night just to eat an apple

I plan on having a high protein/ low fat diet, as for carbs idk if I should have a low carb diet or just consume a normal amount due to working out twice a day

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

I haven't sat

Right now I know I'm burning more calories then I'm putting in because I woke up last night just to eat an apple

I plan on having a high protein/ low fat diet, as for carbs idk if I should have a low carb diet or just consume a normal amount due to working out twice a day

TBH, without knowing much about goals and your physique/build.... I'd be confident to say you'd see some differences if you straighten your diet up... I cannot recommend a diet as I am not that versed and everybody responds differently to foods/supplements.... Looks into a meal plan you can keep for at least a month and continue your workout routine.... See where you get gains/losses ... Look into fresh foods, vegetables and cooking bro! hahaha ... Seriously, prep some meals in advance and cook them as needed... Also, try not to eat after say 7:30-8:00PM ... Just some suggestions....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

First, a old wisdom of training is in the morning weight´s training, noon evening cardio/endurance training.

If you train in a gym i guess you the slower aerob curses (there where all the girls are), they called body-fit or so, very nice training for loosing fat and forming.

Swimming is very good and for the whole body. Look for a training where you can stay in your fatburning rate, that mean´s not more than 120-140 bpm heartbeat,

so older you are so lower the rate.

PS. if it´s yours play basketball, Inlineskating/Skatebording, but i think if you new to this go to the arob curses 2-3 times a week.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I haven't sat

TBH, without knowing much about goals and your physique/build.... I'd be confident to say you'd see some differences if you straighten your diet up... I cannot recommend a diet as I am not that versed and everybody responds differently to foods/supplements.... Looks into a meal plan you can keep for at least a month and continue your workout routine.... See where you get gains/losses ... Look into fresh foods, vegetables and cooking bro! hahaha ... Seriously, prep some meals in advance and cook them as needed... Also, try not to eat after say 7:30-8:00PM ... Just some suggestions....

Yeah I know the importance of having a good meal plan, I just havnt writen one out yet

But do you know any good cardio routines, because I don't this morning I just did the stairmaster for 10mins jogged 10mins on the treadmill then did some ab works out, oh and I ride my bike to the gym which is 3 miles from my house

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

5x5 on the bench is going great for me but I really want to start that other bench program too I just can't not workout for 48 hour before hand haha. I've been doing the 5x5 every other day so far. I usually just switch everyday upper body then the next day lower body and back. I usually miss the lower body though... I hate leg workouts. I'll have to throw some in my visit to the gym today haha. As for the cardio thing I always run after I lift for about 60 minutes on the eliptical. I has been slimming me down pretty well.

5x5 on the bench is going great for me but I really want to start that other bench program too I just can't not workout for 48 hour before hand haha. I've been doing the 5x5 every other day so far. I usually just switch everyday upper body then the next day lower body and back. I usually miss the lower body though... I hate leg workouts. I'll have to throw some in my visit to the gym today haha. As for the cardio thing I always run after I lift for about 60 minutes on the eliptical. I has been slimming me down pretty well.

Good to hear man!

Archived