Weightlifting/ Workout

yes if you eat before sleeping it lets your body get everything out of what you just consumed, i take my protein 30 mins after i workout then if we dont have any eggs i take it again before i sleep,

that's more like if your skinny, and trying to bulk up this session get mass..... then do the cut process.

im already bulkd, need the cut process haha

well im 130 on a good day lol so thats why i do. high metabolism sucks

ohhh you see told ya., yea dont trip you'll get there in no time. that to me was easy, got from 160 to 210 buffd out in i say a year and a half. no problem.

but then after that it was supose to be my cutting process to get a 6 pack and all but i can never do the cutt right !! :(

man why you trying to give me that advice on eat at night trying to get me fatter !! haha

i was on a body builder forum so i got sum what knowledge on that, and yea ur bulking up... which you should. damn how tall are you bro ?

and im telling you that high metabolism is a blessing lol..

im 5'9" both my parents graduated under 125 so i was the same ive just been busting my ass and doing what i can, thats why when i take my past test they all look at me and laugh till i do better then all of em =]

damn yea u needz to bulk up my brotha, take some before pics now ! and after pics, it helps. i stop doing that cus i get sad when i see my belly haha... but it really does motivate you to get stronger and all..

past test? like running, pull ups and all ? wouldnt doubt it you can pull ur self up more then me, i suk at that haha

i did post a before and it was like a month ago now i was in smalls for under shirts had to get meds and girl got me a med sweet shirt thats a med and its getting tight already ,.

Only problem with that is with some clothes, a medium is a large with a different company, if that makes sense. I tried a Hollister medium on about 3 years ago and it fit but tight, but other mediums felt slightly bigger but comfortable. I haven't wore anything like that (Hollister, AE, etc.) in awhile but I assume it's the same.

Archived