Jump to content

So Uncle hung himself in my shop last nite


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I've on here for a while and I don't know many of you guys but I've had one hell of a day. I got the phone call today that my uncle hung himself in my shop today and all I can say is WTF! This is a man the was a man among men and for him to do this to me is so F@@@@@ up! I loved him and his family and now he has a widow and two orphans. He could of had the world by the balls and now he kills him self in our family shop! I have never even thought about taking the easy way out and now he leaves me with this! I will always remember him but now so will other people for the wrong reasons! Alan your a coward and I will never forgive you!

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

Posted

Dood im sorry to hear about this man.

Hang in their bro.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Posted

Yeah I'm still in shock I don't know even how our family will begin to deal with this his brother killed himself 6 months back and that tough....we just have to circle the wagons and grit our teeth. To leave me is one thing but the kids another

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

Posted

Yeah I'm still in shock I don't know even how our family will begin to deal with this his brother killed himself 6 months back and that tough....we just have to circle the wagons and grit our teeth. To leave me is one thing but the kids another

sorry for your loss.. and how it all happened..

(2001 Dodge Durango R/T)

1- XS Power D2700

1-Alpine CDE-HD149BT (Head Unit)

1 pr.- Focal Polyglass 165v30 (Front Stage)

1 pr.- Hybrid Audio Technologies C61-2 (Rear Fill)

1-Kenwood Excelon XR-1S (Sub Amp)

1-Kenwood Excelon XR-4S (Mids-N-Highs Amp)

2- JL 10 W3v3-4 (Subs)

-2.3 Cubes tuned to 32 hz

1-1/0 ga. & Big III in 1/0

140 @45 hz db drag legal

(2008 Toyota Highlander Limited ---build in the works)

1- Kenwood DDX470 (Head Unit)

1 pr.- JL C3-650 (Front Stage)

1 pr.- JL C2-525 (Rear Fill, may upgrade to 6.5" C2 or C3 instead)

1- JL XD-400/4 (Mids-N-Highs Amp)

1- JL XD-600/1 (Sub Amp)

1- XS Power D3400

1- JL 10w3v3-2 (Sub)

1- JL 2 Ga. Amp Kit

1- BIG 3 in 1/0

1- self-built Fiberglass sub enclosure

Posted

Dude sorry about your loss that sucks balls

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Posted

so sorry to here this news. i lost my father at 8 years old and i can only imagine what hurt this is causing you and your family. be strong

American Bass*DC Power

Posted

So sorry to hear about your loss man, every suicide is a tragedy. A real good friend of mine hung himself last year, he went through a real tough time for some years and then he gave up, his father found him in the barn. I was working offshore with his brother at the time and we all were devestated about it, couldn`t belive it. He was so talented and bright, but suddenly that happened.

My condolenses goes out to you and your family, I know what your going through, it`s not easy, but it will get better in time. Just focus on remembering him for the right reasons, not the suicide.

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Posted

wow intense

sorry mane

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2846 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...