in was tazed today by a secruity guard!!!WTF!!!

man so today me and my boy were messin with his 84 cadilac eldorado we put 2 15" p2's chillin right so have the music on a lil loud i mean no baody came botherd us we were in his apts. so here comes this 6'3 rent a cop talking shit like saying "man WTF are ya'll doin turn that shit fuckin down its been this loud for 15min or more, whatthe fuck the matter wit ya'll" so me being not a lil bitch, i walked up to him and said " man i move the car but why da fuck u cussing at me" man so i didnt wanna deal with the whole shit so i was walkin backwards towards da cadi and he still talkin shit and walkin up to me. then i see him pull out somthin, i thought he was gonna pull out a cell phone, turns out to be a TAZZER so then 5 sec later he fuckins tazzez me on the chest then i put his hand away frm me then he backs up, talkin bout dont be messin wit me..

Edited by swat281

sounds like you got what you deserved. i'd taze your ass too if you stay outside my house for 15min blasting then have the nerve to get in the guys face who comes to tell you to turn it off.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

damn dude thas f****d up i feel your pain ive been hit by 1 of those b4. Matter of fact i got hit with pepper spray and a taser simultaneously i was tryin to break up a bar fight between my boy and some punk motherf****r and the cops thought i was the 1 fightin.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

sounds like you got what you deserved. i'd taze your ass too if you stay outside my house for 15min blasting then have the nerve to get in the guys face who comes to tell you to turn it off.

and we finally agree with something! This guy got what he deserved no doubt! Just another guy who thinks he "rolls" hard.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

hahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ah, hill billies. gotta love em :crazy:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

and we finally agree with something! This guy got what he deserved no doubt! Just another guy who thinks he "rolls" hard.

lol at last we unite against a common idiot.