in was tazed today by a secruity guard!!!WTF!!!

wat u mean fool nobody would of heard it were were installing the 15 the music wasnt loud.. we were in apts.

uhh again with the english thing... but ya... you were in apartments so you were pissing off more than one family here. thats worse dude.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

im sure the guard has laughed about your anti bitch antics after he tased you..i would if i tased someone :spiteful:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

at least i kno i aint a bitch like ur ass..

easy there I'm sure you haven't met half the people on this forum to prove that as a fact.

I was about to back you up saying that getting tazed for subs is BS but looks like you deserved it to me :01nocomment8so:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

lol dont tase me bro dont tase me!!!! :o still feeling those volts captain insane-o?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

knock it off....... You wrote a post about playing your stereo at a apt complex, and want to come here to BRAG about your tazzing experience, (if that even happened). You must work on your english typing skills, and no one wants to hear about this type of crap, cause all your doing is giving all of us a bad name out there......grow up, and move on.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

so u tellin me if u was to turn it up at 5 volume with no bas just highs and mids u could hear it

you said it was on loud...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.