what should be the first thing i do to this little guy. i REALLLYYY want to jump into it and do the deep down parts now, split the case and do a 6 speed and 55mm stroker install and a manual clutch. then the next step would be a pipe, then i could but a 143cc big bore kit with the head, carb, and intake.

found a way to get 1" higher out of the front, and a new shock might get 1" out of the rear, all the swingarm kits and forks are to make it into a pit bike, which is cool but id much rather keep the larger tires.

if you have one or your kids got one or something let me know what made the biggest difference for you. i bought the thing last saturday and before i rode it sunday i took the spark arrestor out of the muffler and cut the small diameter tip pipe and mesh and all that out of it. made it sound ALOT better. and free :)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

If you are any good with fabricating I know a few Chinese engines that will give you some HUGE power for that little thing.

I have a 110cc 4 stroke Pocket Bike with an OGM 140cc engine on it. 28mm topend carb, topend gearing, race pipe... u name it it has it.

However I do know that it wont bolt directly up. the KLX's have their own bolt pattern... the CRF50 would be a direct bolt on swap.

GPX 160cc

http://holeshotzperformance.com/gpx-160cc-...e-shipping.html

would need to fabricate new engine mounts but the bitch would FLY afterwords.

My little bike: :D

Posted Image

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

im diggin it, but a little too much work for me. butt goddamn that is cheap!!! to get this motor to a 200cc with all the goodies would run around 2300$

how many gears is the link posted?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

I have a TT-R125L which is in the same class as your bike and i havent done much do it but I would look at BBR motorsports first they make just about everything you would want to make a pit bike/beginner bike nasty

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

^ or go to a dealer and get a cosign and get anything i want. Sometimes its much more fun to roll the little bike out of the back of the jeep into my apartment and tear the head off. thats the fun in it!

Gives me something to tinker with aside from the explorer.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

^ or go to a dealer and get a cosign and get anything i want. Sometimes its much more fun to roll the little bike out of the back of the jeep into my apartment and tear the head off. thats the fun in it!

Gives me something to tinker with aside from the explorer.

Huhh im not following you

Didn't we have this talk?

Start with suspension- front and back up 1"

Then Intake Exhaust- Moar air with a cone and yoshi Exhaust

Then split the case and do the big bore with 6speed manual clutch

:rolleyes:

What do i know right?!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived