Guest Nismofreak Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 No tattoes. If I could get a dragon on my back.
Amalan Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 whoa thats sweet slugs if i were gonna get a tat id probably get the grim reaper on my back
Dale Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 Man all these tatts are kick-ass. Sluggs you're a walking work of fvckin art. Period.
Amalan Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 2006 called... they want their thread back!!! haha j/p wit ya man
Pokey Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 Damn....why am I gettin clowned on today??? WTF did I do??? It's all joking around, but damn guys. This sucks...I'm getting drunk cause of ya'll now.
Amalan Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 haha dude chill... maybe you need a cold one to chill ;D
Pokey Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 haha dude chill... maybe you need a cold one to chill ;D I was just kidding. I did get clowned on my got proof post though...
Coolwazabi Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 me getting sleepy with my daughter aww... you daughter is so cute !!! kinda looks like dora... btw whats with the lotion ?? ready for action when the family leave i see... ;D
Amalan Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 haha i swear i have that exact same chair well it looks like it from that angle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.