NO MORE TEAM KIKCER!!! SAY IT AINT SO!!!

the bankrupt part

i was told somthing simmilar i was told there letting walmart in on a share and soon we will be seeing tem right next to sony explode's idk if its tru but i herd this from a diamond and memphise audio dealer in ny

Kicker just paid Chip Foose $500,000 to use their products on Overhaulin instead of Arc even though all of Chips cars have Arc. HHMMMM?

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

the shop that said they are filing bankruptcy should never be visited again

Kicker just signed on with Chip Foose

And Kicker was put on the map with the Solo~baric woofers, a check of the patent office would see that kicker not credence hols the patent, actually I looked at credence in the patents and couldn't find anything.

Kicker paid big bucks for the knowlege Credence invented.

Long story short.........Kicker is Cina junk now.

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp

And can Kicker back there claim of 5,000 watts RMS on their Solo X 18 ?

I would love to dump 5,000 Watts to one of those and see if it holds up. I have yet to see ANY woofer take that kind of power, for bassrace http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

It would take it on a burp of 200hz

lol'ed.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I heard from a local audio seller that kicker was going for bankrubcy

back, to clear up some confusion, love the internet :)

No, we are NOT filing bakrupt, LOL...we are still very strong, and will be for years to come.

i was on the team. kicker notified the competitors around thanksgiving last year, then kicker ended their competitor support at the first of this year. it was a shining example of how one fucktard can ruin a good thing for everyone else.

sup homie! :D

It's my understanding that Kicker is focusing it's efforts twords their new line of home audio products and getting away from the car audio.

no sir, we are expanding some in H&P, but car audio is always main focus, no way we'd leave, what started Kicker.

Here is a link to the original Kicker makers. This is the company that put kicker on the map.

http://www.credencespeakers.com/

Some other brands mentioned on this site are also made at this company. Credence also makes 18" subs

Credence was a 'build house', Steve, the designer is owner of Kicker, we employee our own R&D team.

the bankrupt part

i was told somthing simmilar i was told there letting walmart in on a share and soon we will be seeing tem right next to sony explode's idk if its tru but i herd this from a diamond and memphise audio dealer in ny

we have NO ties with Wal-Mart, what so ever.

Kicker just paid Chip Foose $500,000 to use their products on Overhaulin instead of Arc even though all of Chips cars have Arc. HHMMMM?

Chip was just here, we ahve been working with Chip for awhile, well over a year already.

Kicker paid big bucks for the knowlege Credence invented.

Long story short.........Kicker is Cina junk now.

will leave it as you don't know the story.

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

Whats up buddy! I looked through the patent office files and didn't see credence listed anywhere... glad you came in and cleared it up.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

HEY, what up homie? Yea, haven't posted here in a year, just randomly checked and saw some vague post, compelled to clear it up. Hope your doing well my man! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To clear up Team Kicker and why:

Kicker has been competing since the 80's and early 90's, started as Kicker Competition Group, and ended in Team Kicker.

I ran it the last couple years, on top of my main job. Running a great group of people, around 32-38 in both SQ and SPL nationwide, on top of what I was already doing took up alot of my time, and I couldn't focus on making one perfect.

So with that, and realistcally, car audio show attendance going down, we backed off. This year, 2009, was the first since the late 80's.

But we may return again, and when we do you know we'll do it right like we have.

The 'one' guy, is similar to what happens to most manufactures or people that get sponsored. If any of you send an email to DC, RE, Rockford, Toyo Tires, etc, and you get turned down, don't always assume it's you. But it could be another guy.

People that do get free goods or sponsorship, and they take advanctage of that, and get those free goods and distribute them to friends, family, or worse, sell them for a profit. Manufactures hear of this, and guess what, they don't want to do it anymore. I bet most releated in any of this field can agree that this ha sbit them at one time.

One bad apple can ruin the basket. One guy did it to us huge, and we were left holding the bag, which in turn it was in the main decision to keep the team going or shut it down for awhile. You see the results.

But hopefully we'll be back, very soon.

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

Archived