cool story bro

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Great thread Vic, Im glad everything turned out "good".

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

cool story bro

:unsure: looks for cool part :search:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Glad nobody got ripped.

I was still lookin for the beatdown pix- keep us updated with the lady and the Sgt.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

ahh damn.. my bad G.. forgot to call that dude back.. lol.. got a little too faded last nite.. but i see TJ got it under control.. but yeah i'll still give him a call to see what he says.. =)

yeah thanks for reading page 2 where i said "DON"T CALL THI FUCKER ANYMORE..." I didn't want him to disapear..... :aggressive:

Ok...so finally at around 3:30pm today he calls me and the first thing i tell him is, "You said i would have pictures of the car at 10am....WTF is up with you not wanting me to see what you want me to trade your for?"

He tells me the car is at his house and if I wanted to see it I could come tonite.....So I tell him "Look, I'm with my Partners right now at my house and I'm going to connect the boat to my truck and head to Roseville...is there ANYTHING you want to tell me about this Durango before I hit the road cause if its NOT what you descibed or you don't have it...Me and my Boys are headed home with something of yours...."

It was THEN that he tells me, "Let me be honest with you".... he had a deal with a guy to trade for a Durango but when they went to DMV today he found out the truck had been in a wreck, the door panels were falling off, some of the interior lights weren't working, some of the electrical was jacked up cause he had a system in it and so on and so on about how this guy had tried to scam him.

I say yeah, I saw that ad (99vic's) on CL and talked to the guy for a second...He says, "yeah...that Durango is a piece of shit BUT my buddy has a Denali AND he does have ANOTHER Durango thats older but with less miles.....I tell him Denali's are Tahoe's on steroids to me and I wasn't interested so he offers me cash....he says, "I have a ton of cars and a Ton of cash if you want to just bring your boat to my house to see what we can do cause I don't need anyone mad at me for wasting their time..."

So I end it with, "You've already wasted my time by telling me you wanted to trade something you never even had in your possesion..."

Just gunna leave it at that......he was definetly a scammer that got to ahead of himself and tripped over his own feet.....Telling someone you don't even know that you have "tons" of Money and cars after giving them your address will eventually catch up to them....... :ph34r:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

It was THEN that he tells me, "Let me be honest with you".... he had a deal with a guy to trade for a Durango but when they went to DMV today he found out the truck had been in a wreck, the door panels were falling off, some of the interior lights weren't working, some of the electrical was jacked up cause he had a system in it and so on and so on about how this guy had tried to scam him

:rofl: the door panel was not put on properly and I took his overhead light down because it rattled too much.

haha thats funny that he described that.

but yeah now I know where he lives and it ain't far at all hehe :diablo:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived