Battery Question

Well, Im about to upgrade my stock battery in my 03 Durango, but after reading about XS , Optima Yellowtops, and Kinetics I'm starting to get confused. Im only running around 400w RMS currently but going to be building into around 2000w RMS after I do the big 3, sound deaden and upgrade the battery. Could probly spend around 200 assuming the battery will last awhile. Dont have enough money currently to go all out but I think i can find something with the money college hasnt taken away. Can someone put it simply what are the key things to look for and what fits my needs. The yellowtop seems to be the way to go from what I'm reading but its just one sites words vs another sites words. I need some experienced opinions. Thanks.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

I'm going to pick up a yellow top right now from autozone $25 off lol I'll let ya know how i like it!

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

I'm going to pick up a yellow top right now from autozone $25 off lol I'll let ya know how i like it!

Can't wait for the review.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

I've heard bad and good about them. I don't have the money to put 400 dollars into a battery. As much as I'd love to. College is expensive.

Old Setup

Archived